Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hazmat Implants

LoL-K-Noob
11.30.2012 , 01:34 PM | #1
Cant find any information anywhere as to who drops them. Or is the only way to obtain them is through vendor?

Aerro
11.30.2012 , 01:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Cant find any information anywhere as to who drops them. Or is the only way to obtain them is through vendor?
You can obtain them through the vendor, but also they are able to be re-engineered so people are already crafting them.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

wetslampigduex
11.30.2012 , 01:52 PM | #3
HM TFB and Nim EC i believe also have a chance to drop them, which bosses i have no idea... id assume the last in TFB and no clue with EC

RikuvonDrake
11.30.2012 , 01:58 PM | #4
As I know you can get them from three difference places:

Dreadguard Vendor in Supplies Section of Fleet
Buy them off GTN from ppl that have crafted them
Hope for them to drop for bosses that drops "random Hazmat" (Withering Horror HM, Terror from Beyond HM and maybe Kephess NiM, however he has only dropped hazmat pants and belts for us).
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

LoL-K-Noob
11.30.2012 , 03:20 PM | #5
Ok thanks, didnt want to drop 350 bh comms for a small increase

Chaqen
11.30.2012 , 03:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Ok thanks, didnt want to drop 350 bh comms for a small increase
it's 300 and it is a rather decent increase +6 main stat, and +4 to 2 secondary's if i remember right.... They are rather expensive but it sorta comes down to what else would you be spending your BH comms... companions or REing for stabilizers.
-La'Mis Legacy- Proud Member of Hatred and PUGS

Biskibis-Operative -- Kemenotic-Marauder -- Chaqen-Darksin -- Wallabe-Sniper -- Belsapher-Mercenary

LoL-K-Noob
11.30.2012 , 06:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaqen View Post
it's 300 and it is a rather decent increase +6 main stat, and +4 to 2 secondary's if i remember right.... They are rather expensive but it sorta comes down to what else would you be spending your BH comms... companions or REing for stabilizers.
Thats not really decent. The upgrade that hilt/offhand armoring gives is decent when going to a higher level.

Karasuko
11.30.2012 , 06:53 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaqen View Post
Or for 600 BH comms you can completely regear an alt in close to optimised BH gear. I like they added somethign to the vendors, but 300 comms for 6 mainstat and +4 to both secondaries is abit steep.