Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Dailies and endgame gearing guide in patch 1.5-1.6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Dailies and endgame gearing guide in patch 1.5-1.6

sankalp's Avatar


sankalp
11.29.2012 , 05:53 PM | #11
DG/warstalker relics BIS for DPS

healing and tanking relics are still being debated. Maybe it should be made clear just to make people who dont know not waste 300 comms.

Anyakaschala's Avatar


Anyakaschala
11.30.2012 , 05:22 AM | #12
As a new player to the game, at what point do you or can you run the storyline OP's in LFG channel. Or how well should I be geared to do so. Is a basic full tionese/columi set okay to start on the basic operations and not the hm ops?

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
11.30.2012 , 03:50 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Anyakaschala View Post
As a new player to the game, at what point do you or can you run the storyline OP's in LFG channel. Or how well should I be geared to do so. Is a basic full tionese/columi set okay to start on the basic operations and not the hm ops?
You can start with a mix of Tionese/columi since storymode KP/EV drops columi anyways

Anyakaschala's Avatar


Anyakaschala
11.30.2012 , 04:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
You can start with a mix of Tionese/columi since storymode KP/EV drops columi anyways
cool, next question then. Is Storymode OPs basically an 8 player raid? Also, how long should I set aside to do one once it starts? And if you've done them before in terms of LFG, how much time do you typically stay in queue to start one? Or are you just better off as a new player to try and find a group from fleet chat?

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
12.03.2012 , 09:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Anyakaschala View Post
cool, next question then. Is Storymode OPs basically an 8 player raid? Also, how long should I set aside to do one once it starts? And if you've done them before in terms of LFG, how much time do you typically stay in queue to start one? Or are you just better off as a new player to try and find a group from fleet chat?
1. Yes they are 8m/16m raids.

2. Varies but prepare to spend 2 hrs.

3. Varies on the server and time/day but queue usually takes a while. Best to look for a group forming on the fleet imo.