Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Russian planet?

Face
11.30.2012 , 02:07 PM | #1
Hey all,

I was wondering if there's a planet/language/people in the Star Wars language that sound "Russian" or are from a cold planet with a similar culture. I'm sorry if this sounds trivial, but I'm trying to make a roleplay character for the Ebon Hawk server that has that kind of accent/disposition and wanted to know if there are any planets that fit this.

To try and make sense of this many people describe the Imperial accent as a "Queen's English." Thanks in advance for your help.
"I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of surviving... and getting to the end of the war and discovering that I'm all alone. That everyone I knew and cared for is gone." _Jaina Solo

Forgon
11.30.2012 , 03:04 PM | #2
Juhani spoke with a more Russian accent, I believe, and General Grievous spoke with a heavy Russian-like accent so it is possible. Those are the only two I know off the top of my head.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Kaisernick
11.30.2012 , 04:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
Juhani spoke with a more Russian accent, I believe, and General Grievous spoke with a heavy Russian-like accent so it is possible. Those are the only two I know off the top of my head.
but one was cathar and the other was kalessh.

OldVengeance
11.30.2012 , 06:56 PM | #4
Grevious seemed to be sport a completely different accent in his youth.