Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jacen_Starsolo
11.30.2012 , 08:47 AM | #911
considering how much of a blunder the cartel coins have turned out to be, consider yourselves lucky.

SosukeAizen
11.30.2012 , 09:39 AM | #912
I find their lack of a fix disturbing

Jrosedahl
11.30.2012 , 10:02 AM | #913
I tried calling last night to get my card resubmitted, but the first time I was told to call back in 2 1/2 hours, which would be 1 am my time,when the billing people would be at work, so I called back and was placed on hold for 40 min. Just as an agent finally picks up and we start figuring out the problem, my phone's handset dies and cuts off the call. I took this as a sign to just use the money on Xmas gifts and wil just wait and see how long they decide this is a problem that's losing them money.

nkarabats
11.30.2012 , 01:35 PM | #914
Ok my issue with the cartel coins got fixed. CS did a great job. Called 5 mins later talked to CS rep and she told me that they are aware of the issue. She transferred me to Accounting/Billing (you need to go to them) was on hold for about 30 mins (no biggie) The account rep inputted my card and it worked perfectly.

Now here is one of the issues that she said might be the problem...my card is a Visa Check/Debit card...when you select the type of card you want to use..if you have a Visa Debit/Check Card you NEED to select Visa Delta. It is on the bottom of the list of cards. For those of you having this problem give it a try. If it doesnt help, call CS. They are being spot on right now.
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

Norwayen
11.30.2012 , 02:40 PM | #915
I m still trying to buy. coins and still get the error.. i m sick of it.. Some can buy and some cant. Its not right..
Fix the D... thing... not happy....

jpaludan
11.30.2012 , 03:25 PM | #916
Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
Fine.. I can accept that it may be the only way to fix it but if it is then they need to give us an official announcement about it rather than rely on those customers who got lucky with the hit and miss phone service to tell us about it.
well...they dont know who is affected so you can choose to wait around for it to get fixed or for THEM to tell you to call or you can choose to see if you also could be one of the lucky ones that can buy coins now - no matter who told you about the solution.

Kyritex
11.30.2012 , 04:57 PM | #917
Well I'm still not sure why EA hates my card, which they've taken countless times before, including for the subscription for this game... I just put that same card on paypal today and paid through there and it worked though, so yaaay.
"their is no spun" - the martix

Kyanzes
11.30.2012 , 05:20 PM | #918
Well, thanks for the chance. This is where my patience runs out. What a sorry company, seriously.

Dantharghan
11.30.2012 , 09:58 PM | #919
...and still waiting for a solution.

Acknowledge the problem, put it into the Known Issues and FIX IT already.

Ragglemuffin
12.01.2012 , 04:51 AM | #920
Ive got this issue also!

Its been ongoing for 2 days or so now. Ive tried my visa debit card, visa credit card and even paypal and none of them work.

This processing error needs to be corrected asap.

You would think that the billing/finance department of Bio/EA would not a sudden drop in cartel coin purchases..................fix this guys, card transactions through the internet should not encounter any problems at this day and age, I mean come on!