Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Operative : When do I get my buff?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
DPS Operative : When do I get my buff?

RyanReagan
11.30.2012 , 11:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
I finish play my valor 83 wh/ewh augged scoundrel in 1.6, I will play only my valor 86 guardian and valor 62 sentinel. Scoundrel pure crap and now compared with them, but at least still playable on less geared imps.

Oh, I leveling now my assault vanguard valor 38 also too.
Yup... My valor 98 operative will be put on the shelf before he ever hits elite warlord. AND PROBABLY WITH THIS GAME IF THEY DON'T FIX MY FAVORITE REASON FOR PLAYING!
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Purpleshizam
11.30.2012 , 11:27 AM | #12
Sins have the same type of opening but instead knocking you down on the first hit they are able to use it out of stealth as well then they can stun lock you to death as well while keeping you force slowed forever, also if you somehow manage to survive that and gain some distance they can either pull you back to them or force speed towards you then hit their IWIN button. But that is fair because they are a glowbat user and that's ok right? Oh I forgot to mention they are doing all of this and guarding a teammate at the same time...

cycao
11.30.2012 , 11:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Purpleshizam View Post
Sins have the same type of opening but instead knocking you down on the first hit they are able to use it out of stealth as well then they can stun lock you to death as well while keeping you force slowed forever, also if you somehow manage to survive that and gain some distance they can either pull you back to them or force speed towards you then hit their IWIN button. But that is fair because they are a glowbat user and that's ok right? Oh I forgot to mention they are doing all of this and guarding a teammate at the same time...
Seriously? Now teams of stun locking assassins are killing people in a blink of an eye?

Purpleshizam
11.30.2012 , 11:34 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Seriously? Now teams of stun locking assassins are killing people in a blink of an eye?
Just trying to figure out the mindset of the community being ok with one stealth class DPS and not the other. I guess having a glowstick makes it ok...

Mancer
11.30.2012 , 11:40 AM | #15
Is it me or are you suggesting the infamous 31/31/31 Sin build?
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

cycao
11.30.2012 , 11:45 AM | #16
Just trying to figure out the mindset of the community being ok with one stealth class DPS and not the other. I guess having a glowstick makes it ok...
Well if you are talking about deception that they do not get the spike out of stealth. Can I burn down someone in 4 seconds, yes I can...if they are in full recruit gear and I have 5 stacks of discharge and recklessness and a proc to maul. The tank spec USED to be able to kind of do this but when they took out adrenals I was no longer able to pump out 2.5k a tick FL followed by a 6k shock with energize.

Purpleshizam
11.30.2012 , 11:55 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Mancer View Post
Is it me or are you suggesting the infamous 31/31/31 Sin build?
No I just forget certain classes are blessed with multiple viable pvp specs so usually when I see a sin or shadow I assume they are all the same spec. Forgive me for not recognizing which one was the OP one I just shelved my VR 100 scrapper in favor of a sent since people are upset that being "2-shot" will make them sad and unsub. But seriously what harm can a small energy buff do it's not like there are many scrappers left to utilize it.

Mancer
11.30.2012 , 12:16 PM | #18
No I just forget certain classes are blessed with multiple viable pvp specs so usually when I see a sin or shadow I assume they are all the same spec. Forgive me for recognizing which one was the OP one I just shelved my VR 10" scrapper in favor of a sent since people are upset that being "2-shot" will make them sad and unsub. But seriously what harm can a small energy buff do it's not like there are many scrappers left to utilize it.
I had no issue with your request at all. My point, far too often many people on these forums will come in and complain about a class and (knowingly, unknowingly) they will lump all of the skills a class is able to perform together. Just saying.
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

RyanReagan
11.30.2012 , 01:14 PM | #19
But seriously what harm can a small energy buff do it's not like there are many scrappers left to utilize it.
This. Give me more energy.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

Macroeconomics
11.30.2012 , 03:19 PM | #20
Your buff comes with the new wz in 1.6. Yes, that poorly balanced travesty of a match with a map and objectives that makes exit out of combat stealth an automatic "WIN" button. I guess your complaint now will be that you have to share your "WIN" button with Shadow/Assassins....