Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SSSP Heroic space missions?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WookieIsshe
11.29.2012 , 02:54 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SWGEvictee View Post
There is no SSSP. It's just a rumor they floated out there to see how many people they could con into hangin around waitin for it.
You couldn't be more wrong either.

ThrillInstructor
11.29.2012 , 03:36 PM | #22
The guys in the Live Stream confirmed that there actually is a SSSP, that it is nothing like the space missions we have so far but that we are not going to see any of it any time soon.
"Game not broken! Is feature!"

SWGEvictee
11.29.2012 , 03:41 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by WookieIsshe View Post
You couldn't be more wrong either.
I actually hope I am wrong. But so far we have absolutely no proof that I'm not 100% correct. All we keep hearing is "It's super cool and awesome but not now." Considering how many times they have told us something that ended up being totally inaccurate, I think a healthy dose of skepticism is very warranted.

SWGEvictee
11.29.2012 , 03:49 PM | #24

TUXs
11.29.2012 , 04:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ThrillInstructor View Post
The guys in the Live Stream confirmed that there actually is a SSSP, that it is nothing like the space missions we have so far but that we are not going to see any of it any time soon.
NO!!!!

They said "It's a departure from our current space game"...EXTREMELY vague! Nothing about missions.

The entire quote was:
Quote:
Q: How is the super space project doing? Does it exist? Schubert: Oh, it exists. Hickman: I was actually playing what you're talking about yesterday, running through the prototype demo. I wish I could give you details. It's great. It's a departure from our current space game. We have a team dedicated to working on it. But it is far out in the future. You won't hear anything about it any time soon. Schubert: It is under wraps. It is a lot of fun. It's definitely not anything we've shipped in the original product.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Goretzu
11.30.2012 , 05:11 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
NO!!!!

They said "It's a departure from our current space game"...EXTREMELY vague! Nothing about missions.

The entire quote was:
Yeah, unfortunately it's the same old thing.

So vague it could mean anything, but the hook is there, saying it is still progressing.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

MaximusRex
11.30.2012 , 05:15 AM | #27
No, they aren't.

AllisonBerryman
11.30.2012 , 11:28 AM | #28 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
As many other community members have mentioned, the new Heroic Space Missions are not the SSSP. Though we haven't released much other than hints about it (you may want to check out yesterday's livestream - Dulfy did a great recap), you'll know it when you see it!