Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

parcing results 1.5

darthsasha
11.27.2012 , 10:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bugattiboy View Post
Now this just makes me feel so invalid. I was using a Rakata stim and a rakata adrenal, but couldn't get past 1900.
1900 is still good dps ) Also i saw somewhere 2100 dps parse of carnage marauder but he is in full optimised dread guard
Darina En-Ki- lvl 50 sentinel
Master Dar'Nala

Grimsblood
11.27.2012 , 11:01 PM | #12
Spec: 31/3//7
Gear: Between 61/63
DPS: 2005
Log: http://www.torparse.com/a/56752/2

No armor crack was used. Only Rakata Stim and Adrenal.

DarthSeraph
11.30.2012 , 07:57 AM | #13
This makes me feel like im doing something totally noobish. Im fully campaign with some 63 armorings (Apart from my offhand which is still Rakata).

Was doing EC HM last night with my guild (progression run) as were still a fairly new guild.
and could only manage a top dps of 1810. also using an Exotech aswell. I'll post my stats when im back from work
Destruˇ | Castellˇ | Spaa'ra
Marauder | Sentinel | Gunslinger

Bugattiboy
11.30.2012 , 09:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSeraph View Post
This makes me feel like im doing something totally noobish. Im fully campaign with some 63 armorings (Apart from my offhand which is still Rakata).
I hear you on that one. I also feel like I'm doing something completely wrong.

Grimsblood
11.30.2012 , 01:44 PM | #15
Most likely not. The parsing results in this thread are on a test dummy. Which means no movement and sustained damage. When you are within a raid environment, having to deal with mechanics and target switching....things change. Not to mention it is not possible to sustain these damage numbers on EVERY fight in this game.

A couple pointer are:

1) ~500k total damage is a good base to have at the complete of most 8 man HM fights.
2) Use Torparse to check what other are doing in certain fights. You want to compare against kills and class. For instance, the Withering Horror Fight in TFB greatly favors Snipers/Gunslingers for damage.

marshmallow
12.03.2012 , 01:48 AM | #16
http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23

2150 parse. You can do the maths, took 8 seconds to get out of combat and ended up at 2111 after the drop. I'm in 63 gear. I'm a carnage marauder (combat for sentinels). No armor pen was used either.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Bugattiboy
12.07.2012 , 04:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23

2150 parse. You can do the maths, took 8 seconds to get out of combat and ended up at 2111 after the drop. I'm in 63 gear. I'm a carnage marauder (combat for sentinels). No armor pen was used either.
*hands you a cookie.*

BlznSmri
12.07.2012 , 04:59 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Bugattiboy View Post
*hands you a cookie.*
Don't mind him, he thinks he's god's gift to the spec.
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

Bugattiboy
12.09.2012 , 12:44 PM | #19
Oh I already don't mind him. It's common knowledge that Combat can parse higher than Watchman because it's got more burst potential and you practically don't need to stack any accuracy at all because of Steadfast, Ataru Form, and the 1% you get from your melee tank companion.