Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC : 16M-NiM (world ranking)

OSUKirkland
11.30.2012 , 01:17 AM | #121
I thought everyone in this thread would appreciate this video chronicling Chosen's 16-man Nightmare Tanks experience. Those who've beaten it can relate, those who haven't tried it yet... this is what you have to look forward to. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2D5Z5EOclU

(there's some strong language, this fight will evoke that.)
Lord Saros
<Chosen> on Prophecy of the Five

RikuvonDrake
11.30.2012 , 06:11 AM | #122
Funniest thing, when watching your video I actually started to get really jealous, me and my guild had no real problem with any of the bosses and really just ran through it quite fast. However we only have like ten active ppl, making us only able to do 8 even thought of us really wish to do it 16man instead, since this video really shows something awesome. Pure commitment from 16 really good and dedicated players that all have the same simple goal, kill the tanks.

Thanks for an awesome video and really congrats on killing them, but it really hurts since we have no 16man progression guild at all on empire side at my server
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Lynhea
11.30.2012 , 08:35 AM | #123
Guild: Ace
Server: Darth Nihilus [Eu-FR]

Stormcaller and Firebrand 16 NiM : 28 - 11 - 2012 23:45:12 Heure de Paris
_ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgWntnwtXaw !NEW!

Vorgath 16 NiM : 29 - 11 - 2012 00:22:29 Heure de Paris
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD_b1agtWRc !NEW!

Update ! xD
Solstďce - Guilde <Ace> PvE HL 16 Men - GuildMaster
www.ace-gaming.fr/forum/ - Recrutement : Ouvert

DarkhorseForLife
11.30.2012 , 08:59 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by OSUKirkland View Post
I thought everyone in this thread would appreciate this video chronicling Chosen's 16-man Nightmare Tanks experience. Those who've beaten it can relate, those who haven't tried it yet... this is what you have to look forward to. Enjoy.

You don't know how much better this makes me feel about life. Such a relief to see we aren't the only guild dealing with this stuff.

Makes me wish I had recorded all our attempts and compiled something like this. More so now for Kephess than Tanks. You guys are now my new favorites!
Moxboss - Founder of <Memories of Xendor> on Prophecy of the Five
Moxboss, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

KeyboardNinja
11.30.2012 , 10:48 AM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by OSUKirkland View Post

That. Is. Insane. It's literally a zero-mistake fight on 16 man. Wow. I sort of feel like Bioware did a really poor job tuning this raid's difficulty mode. On 8 man, we 3-shot the tanks (and have 1-shot them ever since), and we are absolutely not mistake-free every time. Kephess is hard, but the other three bosses are only marginally more difficult than in hard mode. And then there's 16 man…
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

Aerro
11.30.2012 , 12:04 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
You don't know how much better this makes me feel about life. Such a relief to see we aren't the only guild dealing with this stuff.

Makes me wish I had recorded all our attempts and compiled something like this. More so now for Kephess than Tanks. You guys are now my new favorites!
As I said in my guild... rarely does an encounter improve your guild. Its the sign of a great fight if your guild walks away better than it was before killing that boss.

I don't expect ANY guild to just waltz in and take out tanks in 16man. Even though we had some pulls where people leaped to the boss before we were all ready, or people being AFK when we pull.. we still put our share of attempts in :P

It just sucks that you literally can't have ANY one die during the fight or have anyone wasting valuable DPS time. It may be overtuned but I believe that all content should be shaped this way. As you heard in our kill, we were all pumped. I don't think we have ever been that excited for a kill before.

Also for those doing 8man but watching the video:

We had ~5 DPS doing 2k+ during tank phases, with overally DPS (including shields) being ~1700-1800 per. As a Merc, doing 2100-2200 DPS during tank phases was my limit. Yes, with everyone doing that DPS we still managed to hit enrage. Welcome to 16man.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

Donalj
11.30.2012 , 01:26 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerro View Post
As I said in my guild... rarely does an encounter improve your guild. Its the sign of a great fight if your guild walks away better than it was before killing that boss.

I don't expect ANY guild to just waltz in and take out tanks in 16man. Even though we had some pulls where people leaped to the boss before we were all ready, or people being AFK when we pull.. we still put our share of attempts in :P

It just sucks that you literally can't have ANY one die during the fight or have anyone wasting valuable DPS time. It may be overtuned but I believe that all content should be shaped this way. As you heard in our kill, we were all pumped. I don't think we have ever been that excited for a kill before.

Also for those doing 8man but watching the video:

We had ~5 DPS doing 2k+ during tank phases, with overally DPS (including shields) being ~1700-1800 per. As a Merc, doing 2100-2200 DPS during tank phases was my limit. Yes, with everyone doing that DPS we still managed to hit enrage. Welcome to 16man.
Enrage is *********** crazy on tanks! I think even with a team of full sentinels and 2 good ranged runners it would still be tough to beat!

Also, kill vids:
tanks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uugz...ature=youtu.be

vorgath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BeUD...ature=youtu.be
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

Aerro
11.30.2012 , 01:35 PM | #128
Yeah we only have one Marauder (Sentinel)... so it sucks big time. Working on making more because obviously the +15% damage increase is COMPLETELY necessary for 16man.
Arsenal DPS Guide

Donalj
11.30.2012 , 02:00 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerro View Post
Yeah we only have one Marauder (Sentinel)... so it sucks big time. Working on making more because obviously the +15% damage increase is COMPLETELY necessary for 16man.
That sucks we have 4 main sentinels and have recruited a few more that need some gearing
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

Aerro
11.30.2012 , 02:01 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Donalj View Post
That sucks we have 4 main sentinels and have recruited a few more that need some gearing
Mad jelly!
Arsenal DPS Guide