Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

dego-harmonium
11.29.2012 , 02:39 PM | #101
That shield probe skill was put there by someone who pretty much played a op healer for about 10 min ;P It would be usefull if it left a buff on you after the shield depleated that buffed your healing by 15% for 10 seconds or something, then again the other op tree's are pretty horrid as well so i dont know why I am surprised
Arterial

Bluntis
11.29.2012 , 05:58 PM | #102

Bronaimeth
11.29.2012 , 06:28 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
10 solo kills in huttball. I swear I was going after the objective!

http://i.imgur.com/zuirS.jpg
It's tough when someone blows every possible stun they have on you as quickly as possible.

Rynis
11.29.2012 , 07:42 PM | #104
Had to one up me Blunti! Well 2-up I suppose :P.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
It's tough when someone blows every possible stun they have on you as quickly as possible.
I don't get it?

Nerf operatives.

Raddimus
11.29.2012 , 08:49 PM | #105
28650 Objective Points on my level 48 Guardian.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...112819294.jpg/

NamikazeNaruto
11.29.2012 , 08:52 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Raddimus View Post
28650 Objective Points on my level 48 Guardian.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...112819294.jpg/
Hmm... sub-50 PvP, not sure whether I should include such a thing on the records, I'll have to think about it.

Raddimus
11.29.2012 , 08:55 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Hmm... sub-50 PvP, not sure whether I should include such a thing on the records, I'll have to think about it.
Nothing was ever stated in the guidelines for the post about it. So I figure would post it since the toon is within hours of hitting 50. Since rules were not posted about it only being 50 only records then imo should be allowed. But thats just my 2 cents.

Taneisha
11.29.2012 , 09:04 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
What's the matter? Afraid some level 50 will get butthurt a non level 50 beat their numbers. I find it funny personally. Imagine what he could do in warhero gear. Gives the rest something to work towards beating.
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

NamikazeNaruto
11.30.2012 , 12:02 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Taneisha View Post
What's the matter? Afraid some level 50 will get butthurt a non level 50 beat their numbers. I find it funny personally. Imagine what he could do in warhero gear. Gives the rest something to work towards beating.
Only reason I debate over it was because people in sub-50 usually don't know as much about how to play the game so it may be a bit easier to achieve those objective points. I never stated it in the guidelines cuz I didn't expect someone from sub 50 to win in any category. Like I said, I'll have to think about it.

Ravashakk
11.30.2012 , 12:15 AM | #110
Who cares, it is objective points. I've seen plenty of ppl that play the game well and the way it is suppose to be played and rarely get top objectives, despite the fact they were the reason the game was won.

Their system for determining objective points is so archaic.