Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 10:23 PM | #161
Chrigel tried smiling hoping Corruck could tell the difference between his smiling and his snarling. Good then... I will try not to let my... instincts... control me. Now driver take us to the Jedi Temple as close as possible to the hangar. The taxi then flew through the hustle and bustle of the city while Chrigel sat back and thought over things.

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 10:54 PM | #162
Corruck was slightly pleased with the results but was still a bit unsure. He leaned on his elbows waiting for fate to reach him and most probably hit him up the side of the head.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.28.2012 , 11:58 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo entered the contact information of his common datapad, stating his name was Corrahn Drazkos, and left for the cantina. He sat down at the bar, took off his helmet, and ordered a drink
Sabrina saw another bounty hunter enter the bar, hopefully this one would be more suitable. Sabrina asked the waitress to pass him a message for her it read If your avaible for low risk work, please come to my booth. So we can discuss the job and payment. Sabrina watched the waitress, move over to the bounty hunter and pass him the note.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.29.2012 , 12:19 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina saw another bounty hunter enter the bar, hopefully this one would be more suitable. Sabrina asked the waitress to pass him a message for her it read If your avaible for low risk work, please come to my booth. So we can discuss the job and payment. Sabrina watched the waitress, move over to the bounty hunter and pass him the note.
Kaddo read the note, got up, and went over to Sabrina's booth. You the one who had the waitress deliver this to me? he asked, weary of his surroundings and the fact that it well could be a trap.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
11.29.2012 , 10:57 AM | #165
Sabrina looked at the bounty hunter, looked at the seat as to beconing him to sit down Hi I am Jedi Sabrina, I find my self in the unsual circumstance of needing a bounty hunter. I am concerned about an individual named colonel wolf, he seem`s some what unstable. The problem is I don`t want to use the autortiy`s, as if I am wrong I would ruin the the reputaion of a fine officer. So I need some one to track him, and keep an eye on him. Also keep a of log of his movements, so I can verify thing`s if need be. I do not want you to hurt him in anyway, unless he pose a danger to some else. How much would you charge for this service, my I ask. Sabrina new the going rates for bounty hunter`s, but presumed jedi did not thus she asked rather than offering a price. Also you need a holocam to take pictures to, back every thing up.

icecreampants
11.29.2012 , 07:39 PM | #166
The taxi landed a the temple just a few levels above the hangar Chrigle walked out onto the platform waiting for Corruck to join him. So tell me your name stranger... And please try to keep up I don't like waiting around this place to much. He said walking forwardd slowly.

MdLogan
11.29.2012 , 07:47 PM | #167
Corruck followed Chrigel, he kept a steady pace taking long steps so that he could cover ground quicker. Keeping to Chrigel's left so that if necessary he had a right hand blaster to Chrigel's back. Names Corruck Zann. You can call me Corruck. How about your name? he said with a playing tone. He had never been in the Jedi temple, and was not so sure that this would be a good first impression.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.29.2012 , 08:28 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina looked at the bounty hunter, looked at the seat as to beconing him to sit down Hi I am Jedi Sabrina, I find my self in the unsual circumstance of needing a bounty hunter. I am concerned about an individual named colonel wolf, he seem`s some what unstable. The problem is I don`t want to use the autortiy`s, as if I am wrong I would ruin the the reputaion of a fine officer. So I need some one to track him, and keep an eye on him. Also keep a of log of his movements, so I can verify thing`s if need be. I do not want you to hurt him in anyway, unless he pose a danger to some else. How much would you charge for this service, my I ask. Sabrina new the going rates for bounty hunter`s, but presumed jedi did not thus she asked rather than offering a price. Also you need a holocam to take pictures to, back every thing up.
I don't usually do observational jobs, so it'll cost ya extra. Say, 4050 credits?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
11.30.2012 , 01:21 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
I don't usually do observational jobs, so it'll cost ya extra. Say, 4050 credits?
Sabrina had the money avaible and he, actualy unsold himself. Half know half upon completion, okay? she asked she did want the bounty hunter just take the money and run.

ColonelWolf
11.30.2012 , 02:52 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Well.....look, I am just doing my job. We are stll putting together what happeed, ok? Based on our findings, we think you may have vital information that could help us catch the killer. just work with us, ok?"
Wolf held back another growl, he understood the questioner's reasons. Just doing our jobs, Wolf wondered how long the line between difference of it being a legitimate reason and it being used as an excuse has been blurred. But he understood none the less. "I will try the best I can do, but I do not have much information. To answer your first question, I asked for a camera sweep because I though I heard something out of the ordinary. Before you ask, my hearing is better and sharper than most humanoids, I can pick up the slightest sounds and more frequencies." He paused, trying to remember where he left off, "The cameras where down so I went to check it out. It was a Talz bounty hunter, I drew my sword and demanded that he step away from the senator. He pulled out a thermal detonator so I tried to stall him while moving closer for a clean strike, that's when another hot-head bounty hunter came in a screwed things up. He ruined my plan to stop the Talz and got the senator killed. I went it to strike, but it tossed the grenade and I had to...... deactivate it before pursuing, by then it was too late. The Talz was gone, the senator was dead and the hot-head bounty hunter was dragged away by his older brother. End of story." Wolf remained standing, looking the questioner in the eye.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf