Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White Color Crystal

Aglavalin
10.12.2012 , 11:09 AM | #11
I have one I bought when they were being sold by the vendor on fleet.

They did say at the time that the white crystals would not be available after that 1.2 patch went live.

They said the white may never be available again back then. But it sounded to me like they left the door open to add them sometime in the future...

zubstarstalker
11.27.2012 , 10:36 PM | #12
This is a bit of a stupid question, but what server are you on? I currently have an unbound white Indestructable crystal, which I will sell for 6 mil. Sorry for the lack of hawkeye, I actually traded that away for the one I have now. I'm level 46, or else I would've already used it. Just send me a pm, or when you get the chance, mail shakk on the imperial side. Sorry if I'm on a different server.

P.S. I'm on my phone, so my typing isn't great. Sorry if I made a spelling error.

Torgru
11.28.2012 , 02:10 AM | #13
Well, I'm on Ebon Hawk, and with the premise of the whites with Cartel packs, I'm actually not in the hunt any more now.

I haven't actually bought one yet, but that's because I've been doing other things. They go as low as about 3M here.

RogueScout
11.29.2012 , 09:47 AM | #14
I have a white crystal on Ebon Hawk that I will sell for 2m if you are still interested.

Torgru
11.29.2012 , 08:07 PM | #15
2M? I like that number. In game contact?

RogueScout
11.30.2012 , 12:00 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Torgru View Post
2M? I like that number. In game contact?
IGN = Zurko