Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix rewards for latecomers please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Fix rewards for latecomers please

criminalheretic
11.29.2012 , 02:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
really? you want rewards for doing nothing? omg! WZ ended 6 seconds after i join!!! i deserve 100 comms and XP and credits!!!
Yes actually... Not because they produced in the WZ (in which case they would be rewarded appropriately) but because to give them nothing, means through no fault of their own, their time was completely wasted. I don't endorse any system that completely wastes someone's time. It's annoying. Annoying = Bad.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Tigalo
11.29.2012 , 02:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaRB View Post
ummm no. the quitter wasted 10 seconds of your game time, not 15 min.
You are not so good at math and logic are you?

If all the quitters think like you do, that might explain a lot.
Nite Legacy (legacy level 50) on The Progenitor: Kir - 55 merc, Tigalo - 55 jugg, Kirana - 51 sorc, Jax 50 marauder, Rev - 50 operative, Nish - 50 gunslinger, Kenix - 55 sage, Manji - 50 assassin, Tigelo - 50 Commando and more

Pvtcarnage
11.29.2012 , 03:13 PM | #13
I support giving deserters a fine, say 30 comms which then can be given to person that gets farked.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

KiranK
11.29.2012 , 05:21 PM | #14
There DEFINITELY needs to be a late comer medal or medals. There's no incentive to stay on a half finished, losing WZ because someone quit. You don't have the time to make the necessary medals to get any comms. Until they implement something like this, I'm just going to insta-leave any already in progress, losing matches I get placed in. Broken system is broken.
There's no QQing in baseball.

MiaRB
11.29.2012 , 05:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tigalo View Post
You are not so good at math and logic are you?

If all the quitters think like you do, that might explain a lot.
i never quit WZs. but at the same time, i dont blow a fuze if i get added to a WZ that ends 10 seconds after i enter. i just reque. if you PVE que, should you get rewards if someone in the group disconects? i mean, you may have had to wait 5 or ten minutes for them to get back. thats time wasted afterall.

anyway, how much would you like to be rewarded for joining a WZ that ends right after you enter?
can't wait for this game to come out!

Athena-Nike
11.29.2012 , 05:36 PM | #16
Why not just have a FP type que. When your turn pops it tells you "Warzone in progress" or not, that way you know if you wanna join or skip. Sure lots of people would skip, but if you just WZ for the daily or because you enjoy it you still get the benefits..

Rincewend
11.29.2012 , 09:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
Why not just have a FP type que. When your turn pops it tells you "Warzone in progress" or not, that way you know if you wanna join or skip. Sure lots of people would skip, but if you just WZ for the daily or because you enjoy it you still get the benefits..
I like this idea, but if you hit skip you should not be dropped from Que.

robegan
11.30.2012 , 01:41 AM | #18
I support this idea... although as a Sage healer, even if I get dropped in with a minute to go, I can at least hit noble sacrifice a couple times and heal myself to get the 2.5k heal medal as consolation.
[Ewwepo - Jedi Sage][ Eira - Sith Sorcerer]
[Hagahooah - Vanguard][Galatha - Operative]
[Yudhisthira - Jedi Sentinel][Zahrathustra - Sith Assassin]

Dosan Legacy - Jedi Covenant

POPsi
11.30.2012 , 02:39 AM | #19
no- it does not need fixing. What needs to be fixed is the leavers- give them a deserter debuff and problem solved, you shouldn't pop into already in progress WZs very frequently.

MitchPB
11.30.2012 , 03:00 AM | #20
How about a lockout for the quitters so they have incentive not to quit and not make everyone else's game play miserable.
<BOG>
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> | <More Dots>