Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SSSP news!

Skyrison
11.29.2012 , 03:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
Yep. This is ridiculous. I expected it to be ready for the 1 year anniversary.
In 12-18 month IŽll already be deep into playing Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous, too late BW.

Another mismanagement fail.
They are probably saving Makeb for the one year anniversary of this game. Space will probably be epic and leave our mouths on the floor now that f2p is done.
Legacy of the Eternal

chuixupu
11.29.2012 , 03:51 PM | #12
I think a lot of us have been feeling like Makeb might be considered an expansion, but it looks like that's not the case, it's just a really big patch, and that they are in fact working on a full expansion beyond that. I don't think I've ever seen a game release a full expansion in about a year's time, so it's not unexpected that it's not right around the corner.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Sweetiepies
11.29.2012 , 03:51 PM | #13
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=564137

How is the super space project going? Does it exist?

"It is so hard being part of the development team is because there are things we really want to talk about but can’t. I just played it, it is a departure from our normal space game but it is also something that is pretty far in the future. We are talking about far out. I wish I could tell you more but you won’t hear it for a while."

Neloth
11.29.2012 , 03:53 PM | #14
It certainly looks interesting, I'll be looking forward to more info on what it actually is!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. ~Bill Cosby

Clue-kid
11.29.2012 , 03:57 PM | #15
At least its still being made.
And why does this site keep switching to german?
BARSEN'THOR IDAK'GORN

Fornix
11.29.2012 , 03:58 PM | #16
In 12-18 month IŽll already be deep into playing Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous, too late BW.

Yeh, because Star Citizen with an estimated release November 2014, will allow you tp be deep into it 12-18 months from now. Elite Dangerous, estimated to release March 2014 will also just have you started.

So in terms of those two meaningless titles, BioWare has very little to worry about. Not to mention, vastly different games for which the prime focus is space combat. Here it's just a part of the bigger picture.
Member of <Helix>

Sweetiepies
11.29.2012 , 03:58 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Clue-kid View Post
At least its still being made.
And why does this site keep switching to german?
Schnitzel?

Soluss
11.29.2012 , 04:02 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Fornix View Post
Yeh, because Star Citizen with an estimated release November 2014, will allow you tp be deep into it 12-18 months from now. Elite Dangerous, estimated to release March 2014 will also just have you started.

So in terms of those two meaningless titles, BioWare has very little to worry about. Not to mention, vastly different games for which the prime focus is space combat. Here it's just a part of the bigger picture.
Alot of people will have moved on by then. You are mistaken if you think EA has nothing to worry about.

PS... Bioware doesnt exist anymore.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Skyrison
11.29.2012 , 04:04 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
Alot of people will have moved on by then. You are mistaken if you think EA has nothing to worry about.

PS... Bioware doesnt exist anymore.
Just because the original people left doesn't mean the company isn't called BioWare.
Legacy of the Eternal

MrSchmo
11.29.2012 , 04:11 PM | #20

You should of lowered your expectations… a lot.

I don't know why youd think they could of developed this within less then a years time. Plus I'm pretty sure they'd market it a little before releasing it and you expected it next month…
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.