Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account Issue

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dreadlorda
11.29.2012 , 03:23 PM | #1
Hello, i tried to log in today with my account and it said that my login failed and that my password or acc must be wrong. I came to the website and when i tried to login again the same problem. I tried to recover my password but i got no email and still waiting for it. The funny part is that my account is remembered by the forum and i'm logged in with it but when i click my account i get logged out.

PS: Please help me with this problem

Beesodd
11.29.2012 , 03:34 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Dreadlorda,

Thanks for the report. By any chance have you recently changed your password or email address associated with the account?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Dreadlorda
11.29.2012 , 03:38 PM | #3
No i haven't done anything with it. 2 days ago i was playing with no problems at all and now when i try to log in ... you know the rest

Beesodd
11.29.2012 , 03:41 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thansk for the extra details. This doesn't appear to be an issue on your end. We're looking into this now.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Dreadlorda
11.29.2012 , 03:44 PM | #5
I hope this gets fixed. Thanks for the fast reply. Best regards.

PS: i can give you screenshots if it's going to be of any help

Beesodd
11.29.2012 , 03:50 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Aye, I hope so too.

There should be no need for screenshots, but thanks for the offer.

Dreadlorda
11.30.2012 , 03:49 AM | #7
I still cant log in into my account