Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy home

Caddax
11.15.2012 , 08:42 PM | #21
I like the idea of decorating our ships. Maybe expand the crafting a little to accommodate that. Have our pets that we collect running around and trophies on the walls.

Guild ships would be great for mobilizing and grouping. Instead of having to be grouped to go into someones hanger anyone in a guild could enter the guild hanger and board a... well it would have to be a big ship.
Everyone expects the Sith Inquisition.

Apopthis
11.15.2012 , 09:06 PM | #22
/sign

This would be a awesome addition that would make being legacy lvl 38 worth something.

Varisangel
11.16.2012 , 02:34 AM | #23
Why would I want to spend more time on the Capital planets? Ill designed, nothing to do, spaceports are agonizingly far away from anything, and level 10's running around asking a bazillion questions or looking for heroic 4s while I just wanted to throw a guild party or show some fancy Twi'lek Jedi just how color coordinated my house is. No. Just no.

Apartments in the fleet? It could work I guess. But I fail to see how it would be interesting in any real way.

Guild Ships sounds like a fabulous idea and addition to the game.

I've seen it somewhat hinted/referenced in this topic, but why not more ship customization? Size, layout, floor plans, amenities, what model, etc. It would be cool to show off your otherwise unseen ship, you already have things like storage, it's already instanced (so BW avoids the whole 'instanced housing vs actual housing' argument), and it's already in the game! It would take modifying code, not starting up new housing servers and writing whole new sets of code and having it playtested to death.

Kaerwolf
11.28.2012 , 11:44 PM | #24
Good idea, the whole idea bout a home which can decorate and visit with other players is something they really should bring in from SWG. At lest the ship should be made more open and accessable I think.

As for Legacy, I can still not fathom why they have not made better use of Legacy name in the guild chart for one thing. It would be such an awesome upgrade to see who's character it is if the legacy name was also part of the character name instead of having to typ it in manually in the character info.

bahdasz
11.29.2012 , 01:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
Heroes & villians in the Star Wars universe didn't have homes. They had ships, or rented an apartment for a period of time.
I'm confused, what was that thing Luke lived in with Beru and Owen? Was that tent Padme slept in on Naboo? I guess Jabba's palace was just a summer rental?

Ever read any EU books? Everybody had houses or apartments, many of them had several.... even a secret asteroid lair is a home, if you set up your home entertainment center in it.