Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

mefit
11.27.2012 , 11:44 PM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
I understand. It's all cool. And I agree with you about Mefit. While he's made some good points, he's been pretty (at times) rude about it.
I think I am just more willing to post , but I can see maybe I should step back and let you all have at eachother.
Winning Forum battles is next to eating rotten apples in my book anyways .

And let me be honest , In the end ..............I am happy there are people like Rayle and Aurbere and BrandonMS on the forums .
I find myself missing ProfessorWalsh .
So , if I come off rude , yes I can admit it but no one else does .
If I come off like I do not like you(You as not in the Poster I am replying too but everyone) , you would be mistaken . I like everyone on these forums, and would miss them if the suddenly left.

Debats are useless if everyone agrees and what fun would that be.

There are things in our world that are debated about daily and they are fact and would seem beyond doubt , but neverless people never see facts as a one line , swing it how you like !
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Storm-Cutter
11.28.2012 , 02:43 AM | #232
I'd loke to knock Darth Malgus down the list, having bounced a grenade off his head the other day, BY ACCIDENT! We sent him spiralling into the pit. - -And we were all a bit under-levelled at the time. He taunts a good taunt, but in the end he's a push-over!
-Storm Cutter.

- THE PROGENITOR: GSF pilots: REP: Jaynn-Grey and Karn-T'woom GSF IMP Pilots: Tuesday-Jones and Ruiiz and Nineteen-delta

DeadlyConqueror
11.29.2012 , 03:05 AM | #233
About the Emperor:

Spoiler

Trixdope
11.29.2012 , 10:48 AM | #234
Revan is canonically the strongest.

Has the power to turn anybody into a dancing Twi'lek girl. Nuff said.

Selenial
11.30.2012 , 05:54 PM | #235
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Wow Selenial , beem a bit since last time you have your guns ablazing at me . How you been ?

Nice to see you again Selenial
I'm sorry, this may sound harsh, but I have absolutely no Idea who you are :/
I'm sorry about my reaction, looking back on it I did go a bit over the top ^_^..... I understand you stick to your guns, and almost every person on these forums does, but the way you do it, (admittedly I'm being hypocritical as I do the same) can sometimes come off as rude...
And I used to be an avid defender of Revan, like you.... Until I met rayla on one of the discussions about the Revan Novel jut before the games release.... And there's only a few revan threads I've even bothered replying to in the past few months, so if you know me from one of them I'm quite surprised

Wow I've gotten off topic....
I really think this depends on what KIND of power you mean... If it was literal power my top three wild be
Sidious and the Skywalkers
However if you mean overall, my top five would be Vitiate, Traya, Surik, Revan and Sidious...
Trayas, Viatiate and sidious' manipulation is an incredible power in itself, I truly think if it wasn't for surik Traya cold have easily brought the galaxy to its knees.... Being able to corrupt so many with ease, and manipulate the largest powers of your era is an incredible feat for Any force user.... Surik and Revans power comes from managing to inspire people, revan brought so many Jedi with him against the mandalorians, and surik managed to inspire loyalty in he out unlikely of people.....
However if we're talking power in the force and lightsaber combat, I'll have to think, and do some research before stepping into the ring with the titans of the SWTOR forums
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
11.30.2012 , 06:07 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Wow I've gotten off topic....
I really think this depends on what KIND of power you mean... If it was literal power my top three wild be
Sidious and the Skywalkers
However if you mean overall, my top five would be Vitiate, Traya, Surik, Revan and Sidious...
Trayas, Viatiate and sidious' manipulation is an incredible power in itself, I truly think if it wasn't for surik Traya cold have easily brought the galaxy to its knees.... Being able to corrupt so many with ease, and manipulate the largest powers of your era is an incredible feat for Any force user.... Surik and Revans power comes from managing to inspire people, revan brought so many Jedi with him against the mandalorians, and surik managed to inspire loyalty in he out unlikely of people.....
However if we're talking power in the force and lightsaber combat, I'll have to think, and do some research before stepping into the ring with the titans of the SWTOR forums
If you're going to put anyone on the list, put Exar Kun. Easily in the top 5 most powerful Sith. Makes a major play for number 4 or even 3. I'd also put Odan-Urr, but he's more of a Historian.

Edit: Now I would put Odan-Urr on my list, but that's more of a personal preference. I don't know where he sits exactly.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

EnsignSorrow
12.01.2012 , 05:56 AM | #237
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
1. The Sith Emperor/Lord vitiate
Why: He reconstructed the sith empire and ruled it for over 1000 years making him one if not the longest ruling sith of all time.The Emperor made Revan and malak obey to his commands later starting the jedi civl war and discovery of the star forge. He was eventualy defeated by the hero of tython.
That was not the Emperor.
"To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night, Padawan: but choose!"

MasterMe
12.01.2012 , 07:36 AM | #238
Quote: Originally Posted by EnsignSorrow View Post
What do you mean??

Selenial
12.01.2012 , 12:14 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by EnsignSorrow View Post
Im pretty sure it was, everything he stated there was true, except the "Defeated by the Hero of Tython" part....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Selenial
12.01.2012 , 02:09 PM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
If you're going to put anyone on the list, put Exar Kun. Easily in the top 5 most powerful Sith. Makes a major play for number 4 or even 3. I'd also put Odan-Urr, but he's more of a Historian.

Edit: Now I would put Odan-Urr on my list, but that's more of a personal preference. I don't know where he sits exactly.
Exar Kun is an incredibly interesting sith to me, i don't know why, his story is the usual Sith gets destroyed by his own allies, but i still find it interesting...
Ill have to look more into his actual power before i do anything though, i know he was the greatest lightsaber duelist of his time, but thats about all i know of his actual power levels.