Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greyed out Craft/Send Companion Button

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Greyed out Craft/Send Companion Button

BiggieBarker
02.03.2012 , 04:46 AM | #1
Recently I've been having an issue where my companions will not go on missions the button is dimmed out relogging/quitting the game has no effect. Kind of torqued off since I'm 48 and trying to craft stuff for lvl 50 and I can't gather any mats anyone else having this issue?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Golarz
02.03.2012 , 05:15 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BiggieBarker View Post
Recently I've been having an issue where my companions will not go on missions the button is dimmed out relogging/quitting the game has no effect. Kind of torqued off since I'm 48 and trying to craft stuff for lvl 50 and I can't gather any mats anyone else having this issue?
Mabey to many companions on missions ?
At level 48 I belive deployment is 4.

Raelstrom
02.03.2012 , 05:20 AM | #3
I have had this issue and sadly realized that I had not selected a mission. Without a selected mission the button is greyed out. Not saying that you are as dim as I am but it could be something as simple as that.

Battilea
02.03.2012 , 05:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BiggieBarker View Post
This is happening on an Imperial Agent, I assume. If so...

Spoiler

Prettyevilish
11.29.2012 , 01:57 AM | #5
Well, resurrection of thread I guess, because this is happening to me now. I'm level 40 and can send out three companions but I only have one out. And my ship droid has craft and send out buttons greyed out so I can't send him to do anything (of course happening shortly after I buy him the synthweaving sensor).

All other companions can do everything as normal.