Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resurrecting PvP Events

JediMasterSLC
11.27.2012 , 02:26 PM | #1
Lets bring back the 3v3 tournaments in the Outlaws Den, or maybe even organize some large scale objective-based events on Tatooine, Alderaan, Ilum, or even on the other open world planets like Hoth, Belsavis and Corellia. POT5 has had some success with these recently and while our population isn't quite as high as theirs, I think we still have plenty of people to make PvP events enjoyable.
55s: POT5- Kakarrotx-Sent, Paraguss-Sorc, Brawlly-Jug, Meleehealer-Mara
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT

Cosch
11.27.2012 , 04:24 PM | #2
I agree, but i don't think enough people read this forum to just set something up on here. A post on this forum would probably be a good start, but you would need to spread the word in game.

JediMasterSLC
11.27.2012 , 04:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosch View Post
I agree, but i don't think enough people read this forum to just set something up on here. A post on this forum would probably be a good start, but you would need to spread the word in game.
Of course, I'm just hoping to rally some attention and maybe get some GMs to start thinking about organizing stuff like this.
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT

Betrayus
11.28.2012 , 01:39 PM | #4
I've been thinking the same thing. Planet based pvp events where we all hash out rules. I think player-based planet control would be fun .It wouldn't eliminate lowbies from leveling, but it would be fun to work out some deals imp/pub and take this game into our hands even if the Devs don't do anything about world pvp... we the players should. I think we could turn the dune sea into a battlefield easily, it feeds in troops regularly due to the outposts. Idk bro, but I've been wanting to post about this for a while and saw your post.
Beaux Dacious- 50 Human Combat Sentinel
Betrayiis Egaine- 50 Sith Watchman Marauder
Dashton Dacious- 50 Miralukka Infil. Shadow

UGLYMRJ
11.28.2012 , 01:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosch View Post
I think most of the PvP guilds have at least one person on here that could relay the message to the rest of the guild. I know we'd be down for something like this.

Add me and keep me posted if it gets fired up. I could relay the message to a few other guilds as well.

Uglymr-j
Uglymrj
Awshii'et
Ug'ajug
Stun'lock

Robpwnz
11.28.2012 , 10:22 PM | #6
I've attempted putting a tournament together in the past. It needs alot of hype and motivation in order to succeed. I'll voleenteer to rally my guildies together if you wanna get something going.

Robpwnz
11.28.2012 , 10:39 PM | #7
Just a thought here because I want these types of events to happen. Start small and work your way up. Set a time, date, location(outlaws) and see who wants to come pvp for an hour. Then build onto that for the next event.

Tommytwotoes
11.29.2012 , 01:54 AM | #8
im down
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion

JediMasterSLC
11.29.2012 , 02:05 AM | #9
Just putting the idea out there- I'm not trying to organize anything, at least not for a couple weeks until college semester over. Haven't even mentioned the idea to Sifu or other guildies yet, but I know they check the server forums so w/e. If enough people express interest I'd probably be willing to help organize something. Oh and hi beaux baddies and scope lol.

Valzanik
11.30.2012 , 11:49 AM | #10
< We Got Death Star> is up for this as well. Will help promote in game. Always up for pvp tourneys