Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

meanken
11.28.2012 , 08:29 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo put his feet up on the table and began the details. A Talz bounty hunter was the murderer. He was working for the Empire. That's all I've got so far, as I've been busying myself with other things. He said, taking his feet down. He waited for the man to pay up
"Ok,we will cross refrence your information with what we have, and see what we can do. just put your contact information on this holopad and we will get back to you with your reward if your information leads to an arrest.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.28.2012 , 08:37 PM | #152
Kaddo entered the contact information of his common datapad, stating his name was Corrahn Drazkos, and left for the cantina. He sat down at the bar, took off his helmet, and ordered a drink
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 08:56 PM | #153
Wolf almost snarled at the senator, but managed to withhold while maintaining a neutral face, neutrals to his standards anyways. He took the holopad from the senator. "Thank you, I will get this to my superiors immediately." Made a brisk salute, made an about-face and started to walk out the door, but he stopped one pace before exiting the office, he looked back over his should, "Tell your secretary that I say hi." With that, he left, walking back towards the General's office.

After several minutes, he reached the office of his commander and friend. He knocked twice, waited for answering, "Enter." and walked in, closing the door behind him. "Sir, the senator received information about Imperial defectors." He dropped the holopad onto the desk as Carl leaned forward and picked it up, looking through the data. A long moment passed in complete and utter silence, save their breathing and the light beeps from the holopad, but finally, Carl put the holopad down and looked at Wolf. "We need to pick them up as soon as we can. Normally, i would send you on a mission like this, but in light of receant events, both on and off planet, you will have to stay behind on this one. But rest assured, I will pick the best swuad for the job. I'm sorry old friend." He stood up and looked Wolf in the eye and saluted, Wolf nodded returning the salute and left.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.28.2012 , 09:25 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Wolf almost snarled at the senator, but managed to withhold while maintaining a neutral face, neutrals to his standards anyways. He took the holopad from the senator. "Thank you, I will get this to my superiors immediately." Made a brisk salute, made an about-face and started to walk out the door, but he stopped one pace before exiting the office, he looked back over his should, "Tell your secretary that I say hi." With that, he left, walking back towards the General's office.

After several minutes, he reached the office of his commander and friend. He knocked twice, waited for answering, "Enter." and walked in, closing the door behind him. "Sir, the senator received information about Imperial defectors." He dropped the holopad onto the desk as Carl leaned forward and picked it up, looking through the data. A long moment passed in complete and utter silence, save their breathing and the light beeps from the holopad, but finally, Carl put the holopad down and looked at Wolf. "We need to pick them up as soon as we can. Normally, i would send you on a mission like this, but in light of receant events, both on and off planet, you will have to stay behind on this one. But rest assured, I will pick the best swuad for the job. I'm sorry old friend." He stood up and looked Wolf in the eye and saluted, Wolf nodded returning the salute and left.
Suddenly, wolf's holocom goes off as he gets a call "Yes, is this wolf? We need you to report to room 32 on level 5 ASAP"

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 09:35 PM | #155
Wolf stopped as his holocom buzzed with an incoming transmission. He opened and secured the channle, he listened to what sounded like an order. Then a replied back, in a less that polite tone, "Who is this? And how did you get the frequency to my private channle?!"
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.28.2012 , 09:41 PM | #156
Wolf stopped as his holocom buzzed with an incoming transmission. He opened and secured the channle, he listened to what sounded like an order. Then a replied back, in a less that polite tone, "Who is this? And how did you get the frequency to my private channle?!"
"I looked it up in the offical records. report ASAP" he hung up

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 09:52 PM | #157
Wolf was now starting to get annoyed, no one he knew had the guts to give him orders like that, but he decided to go to room 35, level 5. After walking down several corridors and taking different turbolifts, he reached his destination. He didn't give the courtesy of even knocking and walked right in, ready to face who ever called him down here.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 10:02 PM | #158
Wolf was now starting to get annoyed, no one he knew had the guts to give him orders like that, but he decided to go to room 35, level 5. After walking down several corridors and taking different turbolifts, he reached his destination. He didn't give the courtesy of even knocking and walked right in, ready to face who ever called him down here.
"Ah, you are here, good. You are aware of the assassnation of the senater earlyer today, yes? We stumbled on something interesting in our invesgation. you called securty asking for a camra sweep just minutes before the estmated time of death of the senator. care to explain?"

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 10:07 PM | #159
Wolf frowned to a near snarled at the person asking the question. "I have no need to explain myself to a kid, and that questions sounds dangerously close to an accusation." Wolf glared at the person as he yellow/gold eyes catching the light and reflecting it, making them glow the same sinister yellow that has intimidated countless people over the years, both weak and strong willed.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 10:17 PM | #160
Wolf frowned to a near snarled at the person asking the question. "I have no need to explain myself to a kid, and that questions sounds dangerously close to an accusation." Wolf glared at the person as he yellow/gold eyes catching the light and reflecting it, making them glow the same sinister yellow that has intimidated countless people over the years, both weak and strong willed.
"Well.....look, I am just doing my job. We are stll putting together what happeed, ok? Based on our findings, we think you may have vital information that could help us catch the killer. just work with us, ok?"