Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who did you pick for you're XO?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Who did you pick for you're XO?

Helig
11.24.2012 , 11:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Val-Pyr View Post
Cant kick the leader of Havoc off...besides, who says i am not giving Aric some romance as well?
Havoc Squad doesn't grant immunity to getting court-martialled.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Segastorm
11.24.2012 , 05:29 PM | #12
I picked Elara, her personality was more fit to the way my trooper wanted to run havoc squad.

_dougnukem_
11.25.2012 , 02:48 PM | #13
Went with Aric. Didn't want the extra work cutting into my under the sheets time with Elara.

PlayLoud
11.25.2012 , 03:18 PM | #14
I picked Elara, thinking I had to for the romance option.

I regret it, as I think Jorgan is the better choice. This is actually the ONLY choice in the game (that I can think of) that I regret.
CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB | SSD: Crucial M4 256GB
Video: MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Antec P182 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 360 | OS: Win 7 64 | Monitor: Dell G2410 1080p

hchsiao
11.25.2012 , 10:01 PM | #15
Tough call and I think i am going to pick Dorne. IMO Jorgan is such *** at beginning for troopers. People are usually feel bad his lose his position, however I feel if he didn't over focus on hazing the new member, he might notice something.

Dorne also said Jorgan is easy effect by his emotion eg he wants trooper to kill Tavus even Tavus has surrender to player. Jorgan didn't want player kill Tavus for justice of republic, he wants player to kill Tavus due to Tavus cost Jogan's LT position. (Which means if Havoc is trapped at some planet again without support, Jorgan may end up as new Tavus.)

Val-Pyr
11.26.2012 , 12:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Havoc Squad doesn't grant immunity to getting court-martialled.
Eh, a lil under the desk with General Garza will keep me safe
..Hardball Legacy..
Val-Pyr Lvl 55 Juggernaut Valz Lvl 60 Assassin
Vall-Pyr Lvl 60 Sorcerer Buggz Lvl 57 Vanguard

ChaoticDynamite
11.28.2012 , 07:54 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by myolinyr View Post
I picked Aric. Bros before Ho's.
But she's not a ho...
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.

althene
11.29.2012 , 11:01 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ChaoticDynamite View Post
But she's not a ho...
I beg to differ based on most of the outfits I've seen her in...

Picked Aric even though I thought it would affect possible relationship options with Elara later on. Glad it doesn't, but it's also kind of a bummer that it doesn't have any other impact on the story (so far).

Altheran
11.30.2012 , 06:30 AM | #19
I choose Aric Jorgan, for various reasons :
- His experience with his former squad fit jobs of the Havoc Squad.
- Has already worked with the Havoc Squad
- It was his former rank before he was unfairly punished.
All of these reasons make think he will make a better second in command. I'm not saying Dorne will be bad, but Jorgan really merits it. If I could promote someone next, Dorne will be my choice.

Siggen
12.04.2012 , 04:29 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
I choose Aric Jorgan, for various reasons :
- His experience with his former squad fit jobs of the Havoc Squad.
- Has already worked with the Havoc Squad
- It was his former rank before he was unfairly punished.
All of these reasons make think he will make a better second in command. I'm not saying Dorne will be bad, but Jorgan really merits it. If I could promote someone next, Dorne will be my choice.
+1 This is why I chose him and not that Imp scum defector. How do I know she's not a spy? How do I know she wont defect again? Its the same as I don't go for women who have a relationship, if they would leave him for me, they could leave me for the next guy down the road.
||||||||()█Ξ████████████████████████████████████████)