Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Elder Alliance Militia (TEAM) is 'recruiting' on *Republic* side...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands > Guild Recruitment
The Elder Alliance Militia (TEAM) is 'recruiting' on *Republic* side...

Nee-Elder
10.10.2012 , 03:38 PM | #1
The Elder Alliance Militia (TEAM) is recruiting all levels & classes of Republic players...depending on your:

--personality
--attitude
--sense of humor
--sense of smell
--sense of morality
--sense of entitlement
--sense of '2 cents'
--appreciation of most things Star Wars
--hatred of JarJar and Julio Torres
--love of Padme and Jeff Freeman
--acknowledgement that The Empire Strikes Back is undoubtedly the best 'Episode'
--desire to not only see Guild Capital Ships implemented but also combat & deco with them
--ability to actually notice (and respond) in Guild-Chat
--awareness (but not satisfaction) of the so called 'Holy Trinity' as it applies to MMO's
...and...
--overall magnitude of petulant need for me (as the Guild-Leader) to provide you with timely 'content' on a daily basis (which is actually BioWare's job) .

Anyways...We are currently 216 members (half are 'alts') , mostly former SWG players and Beta TOR players (yes some of us are still around lol) , only "hardcore" when/if we need to be, and have *Vent* as well as a private in-game *Chat Channel* that i've formed with a couple other prominent guilds for Ops, PvP, FP's, etc. etc.

If interested in trying us out, feel free to 'apply' to our website (www.teamflip.guildportal.com) or just simply send me a whisper (or in-game Mail if i don't reply) or you can of course PM me here on swtor.com

Thanks and hope to see ya in-game! --- regards, Nee

p.s. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask in this thread, as i will do my best to check it each day.
.. .. .. .
I love(d) Pre-CU, CU, JTL, SWG, EMU, and TOR. Yeah that's right: *all* of them.
TEAMISB

Nee-Elder
10.12.2012 , 09:14 PM | #2
BTW: If you don't see me Online as my 'main' (Nee) , try sending a whisper to my alt: Deflector

Otherwise, you may also contact our 1st Officer: Zebidia or Zalon or Zevin

thanks, Nee
TEAMISB

Nee-Elder
10.25.2012 , 06:46 PM | #3
Adding a couple other of my *toon names* here, just in case you don't see me Online as my main: Nee

On Republic side, if i'm not on Nee, feel free to 'whisper' me as well on: Deflector or Hulka

(On Sith side, i'm usually on: Neetoo, Neevil, or Permadeath )

Lastly, the game going to 'Free to Play' next month will NOT affect me, my subscription, nor most of the players in our Guild....thankfully.

regards, Nee
TEAMISB

Nee-Elder
11.28.2012 , 06:57 PM | #4
So we have 120 members now (half alts) and obviously still looking to 'expand' (including any Free-To-Players) .

Once again: we are a blend of "casual" and "hardcore" ...probably leaning toward the casual tbh (at least lately) .

regards, Nee

TEAMISB

Nee-Elder
12.26.2012 , 08:38 AM | #5
Things are starting to become a bit 'busier' recently, maybe cuz of the Holidays...maybe cuz of F2P...maybe cuz of the 'Makeb announcement'...i'm not sure.

But, our guild is up to 125 members now (half alts) , so we are indeed *growing*...slowly but surely.

I should be Online for next couple hours, but otherwise feel free to send me in-game Mail or PM me here on swtor.com or on our Guild website (see my OP above) .

thanks, /bow, Nee
TEAMISB

Nee-Elder
01.13.2013 , 07:48 PM | #6
We are up to 145 members now (half are ALTs, obviously) and i'm Online in-game now for a bit if anyone wanted to chat or ask questions about our Guild.

regards, Nee

p.s. IF i'm not online when u try to send me a 'whisper' , it probably means im switching ALTs....So best bet is to send me in-game MAIL

TEAMISB

Nee-Elder
01.17.2013 , 02:46 PM | #7
Regarding a couple of *questions* i've been getting recently:

1) Yes, we do run OPs weekly (but not necessarily 'daily' ...all depends on rl schedules, etc. )

2) Yes, we would be open to 'absorbing' other smaller Guilds into ours (again, depending on certain things relating to my OP in this thread) .

3) No, you may not "borrow" Credits from our Guild-Bank upon first getting into the guild (many F2P'ers have been asking this...and sometimes even begging. Not a good thing imo. )

Anyways, i'm in-game now for a couple hours and back again later tonight if anyone wanted to chat further.

regards, Nee

p.s. If i am ever not online, please feel free to contact our guild OFFICERS: Ifo, Ifossa, Rhodea, Zebidia, or Zevin
TEAMISB

BmrScreamr
01.31.2013 , 04:31 PM | #8
Thank you for contacting me via my post that I'm looking for a guild. Unfortunately, I'm not a Jar-Jar hater. But, thanks anyway.

;-)

Nee-Elder
04.10.2013 , 11:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BmrScreamr View Post
Thank you for contacting me via my post that I'm looking for a guild. Unfortunately, I'm not a Jar-Jar hater. But, thanks anyway.

;-)
./grin , np np

---------------

TEAM guild is now *recruiting* again with the MAKEB update finally arrived now.

Please feel free to read my OP in this thread, as well as contact me in-game (in-game Mail is best since 'chat' is very easy to miss in SWTOR )

regards, Nee
TEAMISB

Nee-Elder
04.24.2013 , 02:29 PM | #10
So we are up to 200 members now (i've adjusted my OP in this thread and will continue to do as necessary of course) and TEAM guild is slowly but surely still growing strong post 2.0 Update.

I should be in-game today for a few solid hours in-a-row , to those who have questions.

Otherwise, always feel free to send me in-game MAIL (since chat is so very easy to miss in TOR ) and always feel free to contact our guild OFFICERS: ifo, ifolad, ifossa, weilin, zebidia, zalon, meidani, sorilea

regards, Nee
. .
TEAMISB