Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 11:28 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by terrorfistjab View Post
(Corruck owns his own shop, but happens to need extra money so he gets a job at a bar as a bouncer in like two seconds of being there )
Okay I am not sure who you are pointing finger at in this sentence, and I am not trying to say "Your wrong for x, y, and z." I am just going to give a reason for Corruck needing some extra money. I am not passing blame and I will take full responsibility for my own mess ups.
Simply put, as with most shops, it costs money to keep a shop stocked and other such amenities. So he goes to a bar looking for a job. I did not expect to get the job so quickly, though.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 01:39 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
ok.....freely admiting that was my own screw up with the medics. Forgive me, this is my first time running an rp thread. Wolf, you mind just editing that last part out, just so it makes sence?

as for the deal with the odd focus, I was thinking that too, and was planing on having the milltary seriously grill wolf for that when they found out he was invloved. I did not say anything cause I assumed it was intentional. Sorry

edit-Meanken, not meankin! Why do so many people get that wrong?
I apologize, but which post did you want me to editing?
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.28.2012 , 01:56 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
I apologize, but which post did you want me to editing?
The one where you called the medics. you can have it where you call them then leave without waiting for them to show up, so they would still have no idea what happened, or just remove it completly. up to you

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 02:18 PM | #124
It has been editied, I had it so that he left the body there, not really careing about the person who died.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.28.2012 , 04:15 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
It has been editied, I had it so that he left the body there, not really careing about the person who died.
Perfect! just don't expect the milltary to take your side when they call you in to explain yourself. and they will be calling you, your asking for a camra sweep of the same floor the senator was killed on will have been recorded.

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 05:49 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay I am not sure who you are pointing finger at in this sentence, and I am not trying to say "Your wrong for x, y, and z." I am just going to give a reason for Corruck needing some extra money. I am not passing blame and I will take full responsibility for my own mess ups.
Simply put, as with most shops, it costs money to keep a shop stocked and other such amenities. So he goes to a bar looking for a job. I did not expect to get the job so quickly, though.
Wasn't really even a job as hey go take care of this problem for me since you are desperate for money. I will try and add more detail to my posts though i will not be able to post as much since most of my posting is done during five to ten minute breaks from the game.

terrorfistjab
11.28.2012 , 06:18 PM | #127
Ok, so I just looked over what I wrote this morning and I want to apologize for being so harsh and rude with the way I expressed my issues with the posts and RP in general. It was uncalled for to be so negative and I should have approached my points and problems with material differently.

The way I handled it was wrong and for that I am deeply sorry; I should have questioned some of the things I saw in the RP as they happened prior to making a big rant.

Wolf I want to especially express an apology to you. You seem like a very cool headed and kind person and did not deserve to have me rip into you like that. Also along the lines of what I mention in my other post you give us more than just a few sentences to read per post and for that you deserve a lot of credit. Even I've had to post some really thin stuff from time to time, so thank you for that.

Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I was indeed pointing a finger when instead I should have been constructive and tried to show my point without it being an eye rolling knock against you are anyone else. The point I was making was the convenience factor, but I went about it in the wrong way.

You didn't deserve it and none of you deserved to be talked down too like I did. If you guys are having fun with your characters and the direction of the RP who am I to belittle that? The next two weeks of school will be super hard work for me on top of a job and everything else going on in my life. I am going to gracefully(if I am still able to after what I said) bow out of the RP for now. In a couple of weeks if it is still going, and you guys are willing I might rejoin. If not I understand, and either way, thank you guys for giving me the chance to RP with you, and for one final time, I am sorry.

Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
cool i was not mentioned
Oh well before I go let me mention....THIS AND THIS AND, I kid, I kid

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 06:37 PM | #128
Noooo don't leaveeeee

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 07:01 PM | #129
I hope you come back. You are certainly welcome back by me.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.28.2012 , 07:44 PM | #130
Well, if you have real life issues, I understand, that comes first. Don't worry about the comments, we all have off days sometimes, and that can show sometimes. you are free to come back whenever you get a chance