Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Da Big Hitters: Attacks & Heals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Da Big Hitters: Attacks & Heals

yauhen_pt's Avatar


yauhen_pt
11.28.2012 , 05:07 PM | #61
Assassin / Shadow
-Discharge / Force Breach 5k Capable (w/5 stacks and using Recklessness / Force Potency)
-Shock / Project 5k Capable (when Chain Shock / Upheaval proc)
-Deathfield / Force in Balance 5k Capable
-Assassinate / Spinning Strike 5k Capable

Quote:
Ok folks. I've updated the list. Let me know if there are any changes that need to be made.

-Discharge / Force Breach 5k Capable (w/5 stacks and using Recklessness / Force Potency)
this can happen once per day, or may b once per week, so can be omitted from the list.

Quote:
-Deathfield / Force in Balance 5k Capable
its lie, assassin can not crit deathfield on full wh for 5k (even on full wh dps).

CharterMonkKent's Avatar


CharterMonkKent
11.28.2012 , 05:07 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Invictusthetaru View Post
Do Sorcs / sages know they can cleanse force crush, and thus eliminate 1 of warriors way to get singularity?

Anywho, my contribution will only account for my fully war hero characters-

Ambush- 5k def, same with Quickdraw (our finisher)

Speed shot- If every hit crits and we are not LoS'd (but it's like ravage, no single tick can hit that high)

Dispatch / vicious throw with max gear + veng "auto" crit

Meh on last tick of ravage, my highest is 4.5k on my WH guardian. Not BiS though.

Also I've had immolate crit for 4k+, never 5k, but my Vanguard is only in battlemaster with WH weapon.
i've hit just above 5k a handful of times with immolate. But that's with some serious power stacking. probably the rarest 5k hit on all of my toons
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

CharterMonkKent's Avatar


CharterMonkKent
11.28.2012 , 05:11 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by yauhen_pt View Post
Assassin / Shadow
-Discharge / Force Breach 5k Capable (w/5 stacks and using Recklessness / Force Potency)
-Shock / Project 5k Capable (when Chain Shock / Upheaval proc)
-Deathfield / Force in Balance 5k Capable
-Assassinate / Spinning Strike 5k Capable



this can happen once per day, or may b once per week, so can be omitted from the list.



its lie, assassin can not crit deathfield on full wh for 5k (even on full wh dps).
i'll keep discharge since it's capable, even if only once a week/day.

As for deathfield. I have a guildie that hits that with power stacked hazmat/WH gear on his sorc.

Anyone hit 5k with that on their sin/shadow?
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

vimm's Avatar


vimm
11.28.2012 , 05:20 PM | #64
I find it interesting that you would list death field as 5k capable, but not backstab.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Individual's Avatar


Individual
11.28.2012 , 05:20 PM | #65
I think your off on the PT and Vanguard. I don't think Bolt and Rial hit that often at 5k. It's mostly around 4k. Same with thermal.

yauhen_pt's Avatar


yauhen_pt
11.28.2012 , 05:21 PM | #66
Quote:
As for deathfield. I have a guildie that hits that with power stacked hazmat/WH gear on his sorc.
to do so he has to have 2400 DF base plus 200-300 to it to bypass dmg reduction of full wh target to crit finally 5k (with aprox 110% crit mult). ill not believe that assassin can do it. iam nearly max power, my DF is around 2k (but even so i quite reraly crit of 4k on recruite geared guys, since any class has passive dmg reduction at least a few percent against int dmg, i can stack more power to get 50 dmg more.. may be 70.. but not 400-500.. this is impossible.

CharterMonkKent's Avatar


CharterMonkKent
11.28.2012 , 06:09 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
I find it interesting that you would list death field as 5k capable, but not backstab.
glad you find it interesting. This isn't my list, this is a list from all that have posted. My conceal cannot 5k crit backstab, but he is not fully geared. If yours can I will add it to the list.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

CharterMonkKent's Avatar


CharterMonkKent
11.28.2012 , 06:10 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by yauhen_pt View Post
to do so he has to have 2400 DF base plus 200-300 to it to bypass dmg reduction of full wh target to crit finally 5k (with aprox 110% crit mult). ill not believe that assassin can do it. iam nearly max power, my DF is around 2k (but even so i quite reraly crit of 4k on recruite geared guys, since any class has passive dmg reduction at least a few percent against int dmg, i can stack more power to get 50 dmg more.. may be 70.. but not 400-500.. this is impossible.
he is a sorc, not a sin. Sin's lack a willpower multiplier in their skill trees.

If sins cannot get 5k I will remove it from the sin section.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

Flying-Brian's Avatar


Flying-Brian
11.28.2012 , 09:05 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post

Trooper / Bounty Hunter
Commando / Mercenary
-Heatseaker Missiles / Demolition Round 5k Capable
Not since the nerf in 1.2.0c, now it's not even close.

AMKSED's Avatar


AMKSED
11.28.2012 , 09:50 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Flying-Brian View Post
Not since the nerf in 1.2.0c, now it's not even close.
I've been hit for 4.5k by it when I was Balance spec Shadow. It's possible.