Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ego


Monoth's Avatar


Monoth
11.28.2012 , 08:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NastyButler View Post
*looks around* People still PVP on this server?
Less and Less thanks to a few PvP only guilds... All they do is run premades all day long face rolling all the casual PvP'ers on this server which is like 95% of the player base.... That way they can feel special about themselves owning casual pvp'ers in recruit gear...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Monoth's Avatar


Monoth
11.28.2012 , 08:44 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Ah hubris. We will see if you're still saying that when cross server comes.
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself....

As for cross server, I doubt they will have pvp servers matched up against pve servers.... Again these PvP only guilds on PvE servers are nothing but a joke, even if they did match up all the severs against each other these so called ""Hardcore PvP Guilds" on PvE servers will get face owned by the real pvp'ers.

Fighting against casual pvp'ers is not going to make you a better player, it will only gives you the illusion your great when the truth is far from that. But hey if these type of players like living in an illusion who am I to say otherwise...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

JamesBalla's Avatar


JamesBalla
11.28.2012 , 12:02 PM | #13
You sir are wrong. Neo and a bunch of others could easily make it on a PvP server. Hell, I could too. Neo is better than a good 90% of the players on a PvP server, along with a lot of others on BC, including myself. That's not being cocky. thats thinking straight. By the way, you don't get some magical IRL debuff from not playing on PvP server. PvE players could easily be at the dame skill level, if not higher than a PvP serv player. You should roll a 50 on either type of server the. tell us your findings.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

Boch's Avatar


Boch
11.28.2012 , 12:48 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Whatever makes you feel good about yourself....

As for cross server, I doubt they will have pvp servers matched up against pve servers.... Again these PvP only guilds on PvE servers are nothing but a joke, even if they did match up all the severs against each other these so called ""Hardcore PvP Guilds" on PvE servers will get face owned by the real pvp'ers.

Fighting against casual pvp'ers is not going to make you a better player, it will only gives you the illusion your great when the truth is far from that. But hey if these type of players like living in an illusion who am I to say otherwise...
Douches like you is why I dont roll on a PVP server, they are full of them. You're all talk. Until cross server PVP you got nothing. So go back to ganking low level players to feed your epeen.
Konts of <Ascension>
Rolling with a pocket guard since 2.0.

Youngster's Avatar


Youngster
11.28.2012 , 01:50 PM | #15
I'm better then neo
worse sentinel ever

JamesBalla's Avatar


JamesBalla
11.28.2012 , 03:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
I'm better then neo
Youngster you're good, however you play focus on a sentinel. Come on man
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

JamesBalla's Avatar


JamesBalla
11.28.2012 , 03:52 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Youngster View Post
I'm better then neo
Youngster you're good, however you play focus on a sentinel. Come on man
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
11.28.2012 , 03:52 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Youngster you're good, however you play focus on a sentinel. Come on man
Lol oldsters just messing around. Hes ma boy. Although he is a good duelist. thanks for the compliments as it was surprising coming from you. And LOL at the irl debuff haha. This guy has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. He makes the mistake of assuming people who pvp here do it casually. Maybe in the pres, but in the 50s? Nah.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JamesBalla's Avatar


JamesBalla
11.28.2012 , 04:07 PM | #19
Speaking of 50's ill be on my Mara later tonight, wanna roll some pubs neo?
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
11.28.2012 , 04:20 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Speaking of 50's ill be on my Mara later tonight, wanna roll some pubs neo?
Yeah since we're bad players lets go face roll some casuals so we can feel good about ourselves.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!