Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Best MMO?

calabam
11.28.2012 , 06:09 AM | #31
For me swtor has lots of potential and could be muchmore i love the class stories but they are more single player than mmo , lotro will always be ma fav mmo but its just a ftp money making machine and is a shadow of its former self , gw2 plays/looks like a game my 6 year old nephew plays imo , AoC and rift i enjoyed a fair bit also but the future looks bleak for mmo's .

relilimex
11.28.2012 , 06:19 AM | #32
SW TOR is far from being the best MMO. WoW still has that title. but as everyone that play this game you got tired of WoW or you are just a star wars fan like me as well.
I still remember back in the day when the first CGI trailer came out and when you saw all of the sith lords attacking the jedi Temple and destroyed them. when i first saw that i knew this game would be my next big MMO to stay full time on.
after a while the very first gameplay came out where a sith warrior and a bounty hunter at the very first time in the black talon. it blow my mind away, i was so hyped for this game that even had trouble to focus on other stuff. to me this was my home to live and care for.
i know this is just a video game but tbh i want a community filled with nerds and real gamers. in WoW the nerds and gamers there are slim. not alot of them know what Zelda or Mario is. at least not on my server i played on.
SW TOR is my facebook so to speak. i play a character that resemble me as much as possible, i chat and begin social to my guild mate and i just enjoy doing all classes.
SW TOR is the best single player MMO with nice end game content to make anyone stay. WoWs story is something only a WC 3 player could remember. i remember them but when i saw deathwing i was like, who??
Lich king was easy to remember and illidan as well. but still SW TOR have stuff from KoToR and the star wars universe it self but people still know who Revan is and when he did.
i wont compere WoW to SW TOR but what to compere it with is that my servers that i played on in WoW was garbage with alot of Call of duty players and people that called gamers nerds and stuff. in SW TOR we all get the respect we deservs and with this community we can make an example for other games that if you act like SW TORs community we can still rebuild our gaming community to the way it was suppose to be.

lklinga
11.28.2012 , 06:40 AM | #33
No it is not best by a long shot.

It is the one with the best leveling storyline on the market currently. I like the game and defend it quite often but it is not the best by a long shot. It is a good game though.

But honestly there is not such a thing like Best in thei genre best sandbox type game eve but the PVE there is disaster.

Best story based theme park game you could say that TOR and the secret world maybe for the atmosphere.
Most popular well WoW of course.

Best PVP well this is arguable but maybe Eve or Guild wars 2 although GW2 is boring as hell when you not bashing other people's heads.

so take your pick

Astronium
11.28.2012 , 07:26 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ungodlyomen View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL

Omg I spit up some coffee. No Not even close to the best.

Good joke though.
Please ignore this sad person who hates on a game he is paying for, I havent seen him post a single constructive post, ever.

Complaints are fine, but atleast back them up with some semblance of intelligence.

Malstrades
11.28.2012 , 08:04 AM | #35
swtor best? hahahaha hell no.

my choice of best MMO is Age Of Conan. wow used to be best till they decided to make my little panda pokemon battle royal adventure island.
Tyrusaran 60 sentinel

skiibyrd
11.28.2012 , 11:29 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Malstrades View Post
swtor best? hahahaha hell no.

my choice of best MMO is Age Of Conan. wow used to be best till they decided to make my little panda pokemon battle royal adventure island.
Last night I started looking into age of conan, champions online, DC Online, WoW, and Rift... I will still play and subscribe to SWTOR, but after playing it since launch, almost every day, I feel like it no longer completely fills my interest and cannot decide on what to play on the side.

Januaria
11.28.2012 , 11:41 AM | #37
I really, really LIKE this game, but I can't say I love it.

Overall I'd consider SWTOR a flawed masterpiece. It's like Rembrandt ran out of white paint and used toothpaste instead. Ya know, he shoulda just ran out to the paint supply store and bought himself a tube or two (or whatever compounds they used in those days to make oil-based pigments).

BW, you came so close to greatness, so very close; but instead you settled for pretty-goodness.

Sigh... BW, you broke my heart.

/Michael Corleone to Fredo in GF 2/
"In the avalanche of life I'm a special little snowflake."