Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Caedus vs Yoda


BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
11.27.2012 , 02:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LordCJK View Post
Yoda hardly.In my top these guys are almost equal, Jacen's Force potential are twice higher than Yoda, but his 800-year-old experience would take.
Thats actually a good point but it also has cons.



Yoda didn't really have any experience with any big fights till around the Fall of Dooku and the Clone Wars.


Jacen has experience with some of the most powerful beings of all time and THE most powerful being of all time.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

LordCJK's Avatar


LordCJK
11.27.2012 , 02:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Thats actually a good point but it also has cons.



Yoda didn't really have any experience with any big fights till around the Fall of Dooku and the Clone Wars.


Jacen has experience with some of the most powerful beings of all time and THE most powerful being of all time.
I don't think this thing works in SW. I just can give you an example of Banite Sith. Specifically Sidious and Plaguies. These guys hadn't fight with Grandmasters, wasn't involved in any galactic wars, most of their lifetime they were doing politic work for Revenge of the Sith and training. I mean you don't have to fight with Supreme beings to become top. You just need to have a gigantic force potential and do training. At least how it works in SW universe.

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
11.27.2012 , 02:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LordCJK View Post
I don't think this thing works in SW. I just can give you an example of Banite Sith. Specifically Sidious and Plaguies. These guys hadn't fight with Grandmasters, wasn't involved in any galactic wars, most of their lifetime they were doing politic work for Revenge of the Sith and training. I mean you don't have to fight with Supreme beings to become top. You just need to have a gigantic force potential and do training. At least how it works in SW universe.
I think you need to read Darth Plageuis.


90% of the powerful beings in SW have all experience.


Jacen, Sidious, Plageuis, Dooku, Darth Vader, Luke, Jaina, etc
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

LordCJK's Avatar


LordCJK
11.27.2012 , 02:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I think you need to read Darth Plageuis.


90% of the powerful beings in SW have all experience.


Jacen, Sidious, Plageuis, Dooku, Darth Vader, Luke, Jaina, etc
I've read it about a month ago. These guys weren't fighting with top grandmasters etc. The biggest fight of Plagueis i remember is assassin's attack. Maybe, we got ourselves wrong. I didn't mean there needn't experience.
I just mean you still can be powerful without being involved in galactic wars or fighting with chaos bringers. If you mean something other, I'm sorry about misunderstanding.

Xatasha's Avatar


Xatasha
11.27.2012 , 04:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Didn't you do this one before?

I'm going with Yoda, but I think Caedus would win in the end.

Edit: In this fight, the only thing Yoda has going for him is his size and speed. Could be a game changer, but in reality it will only close the gap slightly. I think Caedus would win eventually.
It is funny how people try and measure just a person's raw power and not experience. Yoda has over 900 years of experience to bring to the table. Yoda might talk him into giving up the dark side and returning to the light.

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
11.27.2012 , 04:26 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Xatasha View Post
It is funny how people try and measure just a person's raw power and not experience. Yoda has over 900 years of experience to bring to the table. Yoda might talk him into giving up the dark side and returning to the light.
Truth ^

GarfieldJL's Avatar


GarfieldJL
11.28.2012 , 12:17 AM | #17
I'd give this fight to Yoda hands down.

1. I don't think Caedus ever had to fight someone as small as Yoda that actually was skilled with a lightsaber.

2. Yoda has probably forgotten more dirty tricks than Caedus has ever seen.

3. Caedus had a serious arrogance issue, he probably would seriously underestimate Yoda.

4. Caedus nearly got killed by Mara Jade Skywalker, nearly got skewered by Ben Skywalker, if his ship hadn't been hit when it was, he would have been killed. For all his ability to "see everything" he seemed remarkably blind at times.

mefit's Avatar


mefit
11.28.2012 , 07:34 AM | #18
Darth Caedus wins

I don't like the outcome because I feel that Yoda should win being as old as he was and the time he had to evolve his power and skills .
If we went by what George says , Yoda would win .
But this is EU and Darth Caedus is Anakin's grandchild and we know in EU that Skywalkers get a special advantage above everyone else.
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Sentinel-Jordal's Avatar


Sentinel-Jordal
11.28.2012 , 08:03 AM | #19
Yoda all the way. He was the most powerful jedi of all time(but I like to think that my jedi sentinel from SWTOR is stronger). Yoda would make sushi off Caedus
A problem is best solved with a lightdsaber, thats why I use two.

Jadele, The white jedi, jedi sentinel lvl 55
Andrliel, The white shadow, jedi shadow lvl 55

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
11.28.2012 , 08:05 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sentinel-Jordal View Post
Yoda all the way. He was the most powerful jedi of all time(but I like to think that my jedi sentinel from SWTOR is stronger). Yoda would make sushi off Caedus
Luke Skywalker is the powerful Jedi of all time, Yoda would be second of all time.

But Caedus is basically what Vader could have been with a few more months of training, without the immolation on Mustafar.