Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why isnt the armors colour what it is showed to be?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why isnt the armors colour what it is showed to be?!

11.27.2012 , 09:29 AM | #11
This glitch does not just affect red colored armor. There's quite a few armors that do not display as previewed due to a characters skin color. Consular Black Hole, Campaign and Dread Guard gear are a few others I can think of.

It'd be nice if they fix this problem for all the robes that are messed up, but I doubt it...

11.27.2012 , 02:05 PM | #12
I had this issue too, like others, and had an entire thread about it with screenshots. My female jedi's top was a brown colour and didnt match the lower, which sucks when you consider that it cost real money to buy. I did however file a ticket and today I actually got an answer.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon, and not just blow sunshine up my ship's tailpipe.

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us to let us know about the color discrepancy you noticed with the Investigator’s Robe you purchased.

We’re aware of a display issue which is affecting the color of Investigator’s Robe outside of cutscenes and preview windows. We have escalated this to our development team for investigation and anticipate that the color palette of the robe will be updated so to match the colors as seen in cutscenes and on preview windows.

Please keep an eye on our patch notes page at for updates on this issue. We apologize for any confusion or frustration caused.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you encounter any other issues or have any further questions.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

The Foundation of all Desire
Death before surrender! But today is not our day to die!~Darth Marr
Save Darth Marr!
Bioware:Thanks for Theron Shan in KotFE!

11.28.2012 , 07:43 AM | #13
A have problem with my Investigator Robe. THis robe must be with red colour but for me it's BLACK