Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

FUBAR stream (Xzarnyan)


BlaadG's Avatar


BlaadG
11.26.2012 , 01:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
Heh of course you are going to defend this as you people are the ones doing it, probably guild members to (i could be wrong of course as i have no idea who you are).

This is no diferent then the schoolyard bully griving that dork just because he can and calling it sport and how he is better.

But of course i am aware there is no point arguing this. Just felt like posting my opinion on this issue. Going to end it here.

Oh and it does not matter why he is doing it if that is the end result. He ends up grieving other people... I bet he is calling it just having some fun... Meh who cares.

EDIT: oh and i did not even stated why he is doing that. You called me immature for a diferent reason then that as the post you quoted had NOTHING about that.

Have a good day.
Man up. Or at least keep your butthurtness in one thread.

Xanas's Avatar


Xanas
11.26.2012 , 03:33 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BlaadG View Post
Man up. Or at least keep your butthurtness in one thread.
Wow the arguments presented here in defence of the curent matchmaking system are just imposible to argue with. Hope you are a 8 years old as stuff like man up and butthurtness is on that level.

BlaadG's Avatar


BlaadG
11.27.2012 , 07:13 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
Wow the arguments presented here in defence of the curent matchmaking system are just imposible to argue with. Hope you are a 8 years old as stuff like man up and butthurtness is on that level.
I also could asses your age, sexual orientation and/or skin color based on the fact that you demand something changed because you find it hard and it requires effort without guaranteeing reward. But that wouldn't make any sense would it?

Maybe you should look for solutions to this problem that doesn't include circumstances changed for you?

You know, like grown up men should do.

Spoiler

zoranporan's Avatar


zoranporan
11.27.2012 , 07:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
Yes i play on ToFN. Well at least the warrior that keps killing me and chasing around me any time i would leave the start zone was not "fart bombomg" warrior spec.

PS. I can't say i blame people playing that spec. Its a valid spec. We can't expect them to ignore a talet tree because BW can't get there **** in order but any warrior respecting himself is not going to use it, my oppinion.
You know, the more you cry (cuz that is really what you are doing, no matter what point you are convincing your self that you are trying to make, with your silly "matchmaking" comments), on the forums, the more ppl are gonna recognize you in warzones, and tunnel your as*. I for once have now read 3 posts, where you; again cry, and personally adding you to my, tunnel the "FU** out of" list. Please fill in the following details:

What time of day do you play?
Do you que only for normals?
Do you like Crosshair, Lightning, Star og Cog wheel?
Do you ever do dailys?
Do you have alt? in case what nick and level?
Sith Marauder | Helle | ToFN EU

Ushuma-Orbi's Avatar


Ushuma-Orbi
11.27.2012 , 11:05 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by zoranporan View Post
Do you like Crosshair, Lightning, Star og Cog wheel?
Hahahahahahahahaha you just made my day bro!! Ty so much!!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

MarcoGouveia's Avatar


MarcoGouveia
11.28.2012 , 06:13 AM | #26
at first i thought FUBAR was good pvp guild after several weeks of ingame "miracles" i decided they are just cheats. There are too many vanishes seeing people through stealth from 15 meters while they use blackout(personal fav of mine) walking on air in hutball so as to avoid fire. i just wish my stupid comp could work some of the recording software to record things so i could have some real proof. At the moment i see fubar in hutball i leave. I hope i am wrong about you but it honestly doesnt look that way.

Debaucher's Avatar


Debaucher
11.28.2012 , 06:34 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcoGouveia View Post
at first i thought FUBAR was good pvp guild after several weeks of ingame "miracles" i decided they are just cheats. There are too many vanishes seeing people through stealth from 15 meters while they use blackout(personal fav of mine) walking on air in hutball so as to avoid fire. i just wish my stupid comp could work some of the recording software to record things so i could have some real proof. At the moment i see fubar in hutball i leave. I hope i am wrong about you but it honestly doesnt look that way.

FUBAR Hax. This expains lots.
Aolyn, Scoundrel Healer.
Occasional Scrapper!

Coral

Zivas's Avatar


Zivas
11.28.2012 , 06:55 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcoGouveia View Post
at first i thought FUBAR was good pvp guild after several weeks of ingame "miracles" i decided they are just cheats. There are too many vanishes seeing people through stealth from 15 meters while they use blackout(personal fav of mine) walking on air in hutball so as to avoid fire. i just wish my stupid comp could work some of the recording software to record things so i could have some real proof. At the moment i see fubar in hutball i leave. I hope i am wrong about you but it honestly doesnt look that way.
As someone that has played ~100's of Ranked games against FUBAR I can safely say that this statement is utter horse $h*t.
Cerés Sunfall
Jedi Shadow
<Coral> Website : AskMrRobot : Youtube

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
11.28.2012 , 07:08 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by zoranporan View Post
What time of day do you play?
Do you que only for normals?
Do you like Crosshair, Lightning, Star og Cog wheel?
Do you ever do dailys?
Do you have alt? in case what nick and level?
<3

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Yullix's Avatar


Yullix
11.28.2012 , 07:19 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcoGouveia View Post
at first i thought FUBAR was good pvp guild after several weeks of ingame "miracles" i decided they are just cheats. There are too many vanishes seeing people through stealth from 15 meters while they use blackout(personal fav of mine) walking on air in hutball so as to avoid fire. i just wish my stupid comp could work some of the recording software to record things so i could have some real proof. At the moment i see fubar in hutball i leave. I hope i am wrong about you but it honestly doesnt look that way.
I've seen plenty of people accusing us of teleport cheat before but this is new to me. Thanks for that!
Vintari - Juggernaut
Mahlen - Marauder
Raffie - Sentinel