Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

rickochey
11.27.2012 , 05:33 AM | #11
Hey Luc, Rompa, Muffintop Vic and I all have 50s on the bastion. I have been playing with some of the pvp guilds over there same with rompa. If you hit me up on MDN when i get back i can hook you into the pre 50 guild if you want? Also buble spec isn't as commonly used on the bastion just thought i might let you know :P and we are on the imperial side incase you were wondering. Anyways let me know if you're interested at all!

And Y'vaine - can't forget Y'vaine
Bessy . . .

Weeeeee
11.27.2012 , 05:40 AM | #12
If Luc went Bastion, we would potentially have a 4 smash dps, 1 ranged, 1 shadow tank, 2 heals team.

That would be crazyyyy insta-death smash epicness.

Oh and while Harbinger has a slightly higher population, remember a decent portion of them would be exclusively PVE, therefore The Bastion could likely have a larger PVP population.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

Obirayy
11.27.2012 , 04:13 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Most of the people who have left for another server are on harbringer or Bastion. I doubt they'd go for a third server. Splitting on two different servers isn't a huge deal anyway.
Mosus if you didn't come to the bastion with me then I don't know what I'd do with myself

Antiskeptic
11.27.2012 , 04:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by simonchiha View Post
Mosus if you didn't come to the bastion with me then I don't know what I'd do with myself
maaate I'd most likely go bastion.
//

Jumpchan
11.27.2012 , 05:51 PM | #15
quit. theres better things to do in life then play with black sun and the plastiqes or boss in pvp exclusively
Jump
/avoid

Obirayy
11.27.2012 , 08:57 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
quit. theres better things to do in life then play with black sun and the plastiqes or boss in pvp exclusively
This game is really ruining my life... But I can't stop, even though my brain is being fried

ambitiousapple
11.28.2012 , 12:48 AM | #17
just created a toon on Dalborra. Pops are pretty quick
F u w a h / P r o x
When it's all said and done...

RIP swtor ranked 4's, 01/10/13 - 31/5/14

bibbyd
11.28.2012 , 01:53 AM | #18
Ive created a toon on the bastion also... has everyone from MDN made a guild? who should i look out for?
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles

Weeeeee
11.28.2012 , 03:50 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
Says the guy who plays with Nightmare Council
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

seantj
11.28.2012 , 05:18 AM | #20
I dont even know who jumpchan is tbh lol, but im enjoying pvping with 'BOSS' on 'The Harbringer'
Juria'. <Lukewarm Tauntauns>, The Hardbinger

Juria'. <Thunder From Down Under>, The Hardbinger