Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Um, ya Bioware you 'll have to do better on Cartel armors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Um, ya Bioware you 'll have to do better on Cartel armors

Darth-Malice
11.28.2012 , 01:14 AM | #21
You cant expect much from bioware OP the entire staff nearly got laid off and they have almost no man power. This is the best they can do and will be able to do from now on. Sit down and make something new and cool? Nah just re-pallet things to save manpower.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

Rafaman
11.28.2012 , 01:24 AM | #22
Sheezz the Cartel Market is less then what... 2 weeks old? Chill. Things will pop soon enough. BTW I like the new gear set introduced this week. Gives my shadow tank and interesting look. Oh, and I love mixing and matching. You can create some interesting looks.

relilimex
11.28.2012 , 01:29 AM | #23
i like some of the armor but my main use now the destroyer armor set and with Mask of Nihilus as a head piece. i am kind of happy with the way he look, tbh it is way better then the other crap we have. i have probably spend over 10 000 cartel coins in the market by now.

Iggster
11.28.2012 , 01:42 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by RepentantDread View Post
Hey, it just came out. Give them a little more time, they'll get some good stuff up there.
Hmm... I swear I've heard this before.

KuroshimaiHD
11.28.2012 , 01:53 AM | #25
Hey, it just came out. Give them a little more time, they'll get some good stuff up there.
What stopped them from making "good stuff" before it was released? It makes 0 sense.

Norke
11.28.2012 , 01:57 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KuroshimaiHD View Post
What stopped them from making "good stuff" before it was released? It makes 0 sense.
Probably the fact that putting in new armor in provided zero profit to them as it wasn't sold alongside the sub fee.
Norke - Level 50 Sith Juggernaut
Give me Kel Dors or give me death!

Stenrik
11.28.2012 , 01:59 AM | #27
I didn't play beta but I hear there used to be a lot of other armor sets they took out for some reason. Why not just put those back in?

TapVallian
11.28.2012 , 02:04 AM | #28
^^^ This is the question.

It's not like the market got sprung on them and they had a week to prepare. They knew for months they were going to offer a cash store and would need things to sell.

RepentantDread
11.28.2012 , 02:09 AM | #29
The fact that they have to see what will sell first and what won't. Really, it's basic marketing. Like there would be no reason for them to spend a ton of time and resources on cool new armors if it turned out nobody wanted armors from the Cartel Market.

TapVallian
11.28.2012 , 02:20 AM | #30
The fact that they have to see what will sell first and what won't. Really, it's basic marketing. Like there would be no reason for them to spend a ton of time and resources on cool new armors if it turned out nobody wanted armors from the Cartel Market.
Thats funny.

You have no idea about marketing, basic or otherwise. People won't buy stuff they don't like. You're saying they are putting the junk armor in first to see if people will buy armor... then they'll spend time making stuff that actually looks good? Idiotic.

All they will find out is how many people will buy the junk armor because thats all there is. There's no way to tell how many will buy the "cool" new armors until.... wait for it... they add it to the market.