Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Strife
11.27.2012 , 09:22 PM | #41
What is the time table on Chat Bubbles (with the on/off toggle for those who do not want to use them)?

SentinelDranoel
11.27.2012 , 09:59 PM | #42
Will there ever be new ways to collect warzone commendations?
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix 7/30/15 Returned for KotFE. Finally, a story expac.

KailuaSith
11.27.2012 , 10:12 PM | #43
They should discuss the abysmal customer support and how they plan to address all the ignored problems/issues/tickets in the past 3 weeks.
The Tyrannicus Legacy
Kraygg: 50 Sorcerer / Fee'Nix: 50 Sniper / Pryss: 50 Sentinel / Eviscerus: 50 Marauder / Kruciatus: 50 Juggernaut

Cial
11.27.2012 , 10:48 PM | #44
What new things can we expect for PvP after the launch of 1.6?
Cialy - Mara
Cial - Sorc
The Bastion

CVraden
11.27.2012 , 10:57 PM | #45
Will non-subscribers be able to have more than just two character slots per account in the future? Or at least have the option to buy more slots with Cartel Coins?

ZORG
11.27.2012 , 11:32 PM | #46
What types of new Ship gear is slated for release in 1.6? Will I be able to have more then 1 active ship skill at a time?

For Post 1.6 Idea...

With all the new things being added to the game could the devs create a hyperlinked guide in the Log window for each map. So If I want to find a BlackHole Comms Vender I can look in the log and have it open the map and show me exactly where it is and allow me to set a custom waypoint to it?

For that matter can someone look into adding a way for me to have my own map waypoints for any map. Have the ability to save them and even send them via an in game mail.
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to hate
HATE leads to suffering

scullzomben
11.28.2012 , 12:09 AM | #47
Since Free To Play has not helped Master Dar Nala one single bit, like we all told you it wouldn't, when can we expect our server merge? We are getting very bored of only having ONE SINGLE level 50 pvp match happening at a time. If you don't make it, enjoy your wait till that game is over.

HELLCAMAWALKN
11.28.2012 , 12:38 AM | #48
Can we please get a date on paid charcter transfers, this is probably one of the questions you will not answer but in the near future has come and went. We want this and want to pay for it.

Dragoon-
11.28.2012 , 12:41 AM | #49
In the end of the trooper quest line I hold the rank of Major. However I see myself more as a Colonel.
When are you going to expand the class quest line to accommodate for that?

Also are we going to see an option to have our headgear only removed during conversations. I try to remember to take off the helmet, but...
Elara Dorne: I'll be ready with any number of regulation-approved punishments when the opportunity arises.
"Everyone fights, Private Ganbar. Either you go in shooting or we freeze you in carbonite and use you as a shield.."

CelCawdro
11.28.2012 , 12:56 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by skyknightandy View Post
wheres the classic StarWars planets
•Dantooine
•Dathomir
•Endor
•Lok
•Naboo
•Rori
•Talus
•Yavin 4
•KashyyyK
•Mustafar
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wheres the Guild ship you promised when the game first lunched?
Wheres the classic races of StarWars
•Bothan
•Sullustan
•Ithorian
•Mon Calamari
•Rodian
•Trandoshan
•Wookiee
Wheres the Space expansion?
We need more cool looking gear and less gear restrictions
Wheres the Star Wars LOOOVE ????
Just because it was in SW:G does not mean that it needs to be in SW:TOR.