Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xemini
11.27.2012 , 06:36 PM | #21
1. Will 1.6 include better functionality for guilds such as a guild calendar or the ability to see other guild members crew skills? These and other guild features were talked about back at the guild summit and have yet to be implemented or even talked about since.

2. Will there be an Op ready-check included in either 1.6?

3. Do you plan to release a quality of life type of patch by itself or will quality of life changes be released within a patch that contains a new Op/WZ/Flashpoints?

Cave
11.27.2012 , 06:42 PM | #22
I have only one question that's on my mind:

When will we finally see the much requested, often promised, yet still undelivered speech bubbles for /say, /yell and /emote chat in the game? We've been waiting for almost a year for this important feature that is essential for communication between players, socializing and roleplay. It's about time you ultimately delivered, don't you think?
I've cancelled my subscription due to the lack of Chat Bubbles.
I will never give EA or Bioware another cent or play any of their games or use any of their software again until speech bubbles that fully display /say, /yell and /emote chat are implemented in Star Wars: The Old Republic and the needs of socializers and roleplayers are finally taken seriously.

starxanadu
11.27.2012 , 06:45 PM | #23
1. Any plans to add barber shops and salons to the game to customize character appearance as we level up? (body type, hair style etc.)

2. More mini games... we have a space based one already how about a ground based strategy game?

3. What impact, if any, do you expect from Disney acquiring LucasArts in regards to SW:TOR?

HotStuff_SW
11.27.2012 , 06:48 PM | #24
1. Are we still getting Cathar as a playable species? If so, when? Also, what will it take to unlock them (Cartel Coins, Credits, etc)?

2. Are we still getting Chapter 4 (and beyond) of our Personal Class Story? If so, when? Also, what will it take to unlock them (Cartel Coins, Credits, etc)?

Thanks!

Arkerus
11.27.2012 , 07:29 PM | #25
Are we going to see tank specs be more viable in PvP? No one asking for a major buff but perhaps just a bit more survivability. As it stands now healers are better PvP tanks than tanks.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

gibmachine
11.27.2012 , 07:34 PM | #26
1. Other than customizable gear / vanity stuff / unlocks etc, are you considering eventually adding to cartel shop things that allow players to the look of character itself such as (example of course) 1-time body type recustomization or something similar?

Seeing how such a feature is highly desired by players yet difficult to implement, cartel shop seems like a good place to start from at the moment since we already have numerous unlocks available.

2. Dataming on various sites revealed the cartel shop item named "Chapter 4: Rise of the Hutt Cartel". Since expanding the storyline is a very popular topic, can you elaborate a bit on whether this is indeed planned as chapter 4 purchasable from the market ? If so, are you planning on releasing further story additions via cartel shop or rather continuing the trend with allowing players to experience the story for free?
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok

CelCawdro
11.27.2012 , 07:39 PM | #27
My only question: What is the logic behind the decision to make Cathar exclusively available through the Cartel shop, without utilizing the Legacy or other system as an alternate method?

This is not a precedent that I enjoy.

CelCawdro
11.27.2012 , 07:41 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by HotStuff_SW View Post
1. Are we still getting Cathar as a playable species? If so, when? Also, what will it take to unlock them (Cartel Coins, Credits, etc)?
Yes, and only though the cash shop.

AndrewTM
11.27.2012 , 07:44 PM | #29
I was thinking, maybe you guys could make it so companions are able to be in our family trees as like spouses, relatives or just friends. That could be nice.

Bugattiboy
11.27.2012 , 07:50 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
BioWare and Disney are excited to announce the next LiveStream Q&A Event. Feel free to post your questions for the Q&A below!

Read More
Fixed.