Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Corrin and Kaal> Xalek?

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.27.2012 , 12:09 AM | #1
I really think it's better to have them as companion since they have more persona, sure a Kaleesh Sith apprentice is cool but he just didn't add much to the class story.

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
11.27.2012 , 02:06 AM | #2
Lets say I was excited for xalek then I find out he is a block I spent 47 levels to get a block for an apprentice it just made me more pissed off at ashara(since we can't make her fall to the dark side like jaesa) and the SI story. Then I switched to my sith warrior and finished chapter 1 I was not pleased.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.27.2012 , 10:29 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
Lets say I was excited for xalek then I find out he is a block I spent 47 levels to get a block for an apprentice it just made me more pissed off at ashara(since we can't make her fall to the dark side like jaesa) and the SI story. Then I switched to my sith warrior and finished chapter 1 I was not pleased.
Xalek joined us too late and he lack of characterization. Yes Ashara is worse.

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
11.27.2012 , 11:25 AM | #4
Neither Ashara nor Xalek are compelling apprentices for a dark-sided Sith Inquisitor. Which is why, in my little head canon, my Rattataki Sith Assassin is the "true" apprentice to my Sorcerer.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.27.2012 , 11:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Neither Ashara nor Xalek are compelling apprentices for a dark-sided Sith Inquisitor. Which is why, in my little head canon, my Rattataki Sith Assassin is the "true" apprentice to my Sorcerer.
We should have Kaal and Corrin to train and be able to choose their direction like Jaesa.

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
11.27.2012 , 01:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Xalek joined us too late and he lack of characterization. Yes Ashara is worse.
Yeah that is the main issue I mean we pretty much only get the guy for 3 levels and thats when we are doing the last planet.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!