Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Omg Please Founder of Star Wars (Read)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Omg Please Founder of Star Wars (Read)

Bauerx
11.25.2012 , 12:51 AM | #1
Okay This is a Post to the Founder of Star Wars or who ever can make this happen. I Kno a Future Making you need to make and i grantee you will make Billions haha. This is not a Troll. I'm just a big star wars fan and this would be the sickest thing in Gaming History. Okay First Has anyone Heard of Planetside 2. Okay if not i will explain. It's a free to play game on steam. Not advertising them what so ever. But give it a try and you will understand this post. Game is huge. Has 3000 Gamers per server. Big Maps, Big Battles, Alot of Customization, Free to play. Base Capturing or Defend can take Hours/Days. Goes Day, and Night like Real Time. It's an MMO/FPS. 3 Faction, and its based in the future tech. Best game i've played but graphics are kinda like a 5 out of 5. But amazing GamePlay.

OKAY NOW THE BIG PART - Star Wars needs to have a big like this. 3000 per server. Big Battles, Big Maps. Amazing Customization. Ofcourse Factions are already made. Empire or Republic. Classes can be made upp. Thinking a Jedi or Trooper for Republic, Even Sith's with Light Sabers for empire. Make it Free to play. Can have Ships for Air Combat. And Customization would be sick cause think about it. Say your infantry on the ground as a jedi. You would wanna custom like your Lightsaber or upgrade to double lightsaber. Shield Upgrades. Cloaking. And you would use Certification points to upgrade your stuff!!!

Like i said this ins't a troll. Just a fan of Star Wars and a Gamer with Money

Scathe
11.25.2012 , 04:15 AM | #2
You want to know what this sounds like to me?

Battlefront 3.

There. I said it, since almost everyone else was thinking it.
I am at Peace; for I know Emotion. I have Power; for I also have Knowledge. I have Passion; for I am Serene. I can embrace Mortality; for I know Death, I am balanced through the Force.

wrmrstacrdwower
11.26.2012 , 02:13 AM | #3
Planetside 2 isn't that good a game.

ZoeTuah
11.27.2012 , 08:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Scathe View Post

Battlefront 3.

I had been hoping TOR would turn out to have some sort of relation to Battlefront's gameplay style. That free for all zone in Tattooine seems very related in style.

It wouldn't take much, just some refinement of controls; a step away from the clunky MMO controls, and a step toward a smarter camera and targeting system.

mefit
11.27.2012 , 10:11 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bauerx View Post
Okay This is a Post to the Founder of Star Wars or who ever can make this happen. I Kno a Future Making you need to make and i grantee you will make Billions haha. This is not a Troll. I'm just a big star wars fan and this would be the sickest thing in Gaming History. Okay First Has anyone Heard of Planetside 2. Okay if not i will explain. It's a free to play game on steam. Not advertising them what so ever. But give it a try and you will understand this post. Game is huge. Has 3000 Gamers per server. Big Maps, Big Battles, Alot of Customization, Free to play. Base Capturing or Defend can take Hours/Days. Goes Day, and Night like Real Time. It's an MMO/FPS. 3 Faction, and its based in the future tech. Best game i've played but graphics are kinda like a 5 out of 5. But amazing GamePlay.

OKAY NOW THE BIG PART - Star Wars needs to have a big like this. 3000 per server. Big Battles, Big Maps. Amazing Customization. Ofcourse Factions are already made. Empire or Republic. Classes can be made upp. Thinking a Jedi or Trooper for Republic, Even Sith's with Light Sabers for empire. Make it Free to play. Can have Ships for Air Combat. And Customization would be sick cause think about it. Say your infantry on the ground as a jedi. You would wanna custom like your Lightsaber or upgrade to double lightsaber. Shield Upgrades. Cloaking. And you would use Certification points to upgrade your stuff!!!

Like i said this ins't a troll. Just a fan of Star Wars and a Gamer with Money
Founder of StarWars name is George Lucas and he no longer works or controls anything StarWars , write EA Bioware !
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

LukeSaberRattler
11.27.2012 , 03:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Founder of StarWars name is George Lucas and he no longer works or controls anything StarWars , write EA Bioware !
EA/Bioware wouldn't be able to do anything you have to write LucasArts or Kathleen Kennedy!
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

Bauerx
11.30.2012 , 07:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Scathe View Post

Battlefront 3.

Well if you think about it not really. Battlefront 3 is Console and a PC Game. I'm Taking like a game specifically for PC. Console can't have more then 32 players. PC can have 2000+ soo thats why it would need to be considered like named Star Wars Ultimate Free FPS/MMO idk lol.

Bauerx
11.30.2012 , 07:26 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by wrmrstacrdwower View Post
Planetside 2 isn't that good a game.

How So? Explain. PS2 has alot of servers still Very High Population and no sign of Servers getting low at all. Seems to be doing great.

AMKSED
11.30.2012 , 07:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bauerx View Post
How So? Explain. PS2 has alot of servers still Very High Population and no sign of Servers getting low at all. Seems to be doing great.
Go play it...

Bird_of_Thunder
11.30.2012 , 10:04 PM | #10
so make a battlefield 3 star wars version?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>