Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

Glower
11.18.2012 , 05:43 PM | #31
Beauty against utility, just like OP healer vs Scoundrel healer.... But sages have ugly bubble also.
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Boyana
11.18.2012 , 09:17 PM | #32
No Republic animation is clear enough for me. The best are "Overload's roots" (which I do not know the Republic's name for it).

fungihoujo
11.18.2012 , 10:03 PM | #33
SI lightning does more damage than JC rocks- or so I've been told by Republic players.

Boyana
11.18.2012 , 10:46 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
SI lightning does more damage than JC rocks- or so I've been told by Republic players.
There was even a thread about it...The thread is now locked...It will just stay a myth that will be told by old people followed by the sound of cozy fire...

KettleBelll
11.19.2012 , 01:22 AM | #35
Truth in this thread!

Would never play a Sorc because of how visible Force Lighting is..... Would play a Sage, 100%

Damhooligan
11.20.2012 , 08:19 PM | #36
Well I think it is pretty clear as far as disparity goes, the Consular has a significant edge over the Inquisitor because of the stealthiness of their pebbles versus the Force Lightning.

And to the guy who responded just pull your view back.... it is thanks and the pebbles blend in too well with the scenery. Almost as bad the noise is not loud enough compared to the other attacks with explosions and light-sabers... it's too damn stealthy and needs to be adjusted for parity.... badly.
Strength in Passion An imperial Guild.(███████████████████████████████████≣ị(•)ị∰∭∭∭ ∰ị(

JP_Legatus
11.27.2012 , 04:09 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
He was a Jedi Master on the High Council during the Clone Wars, a good friend of Obi-Wan, and the one to discover Ahsoka Tano. The ability you're talking about is basically a Jedi version of force lightning called electric judgement. Many Jedi were wary of him because of his usage of that skill. I don't know if it's canon though.
Well I'm pretty sure invisibility for Darth Maul and stealth healers isn't cannon either xD. I see no reason why electric judgement can't replace pebble throw and make the game balanced.

MusicRider
11.27.2012 , 05:25 AM | #38
Lightning looks cooler than pebbles throw, but for pvp pebbles are better as they are not as noticeable as lightning. Same applies for healing trance vs innervate for healers. Plus too much flashing in lightning would give me a headache after a while. Bottom line, pebble throw works as intended.

PloGreen
11.27.2012 , 07:07 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Damhooligan View Post
Well I think it is pretty clear as far as disparity goes, the Consular has a significant edge over the Inquisitor because of the stealthiness of their pebbles versus the Force Lightning.

And to the guy who responded just pull your view back.... it is thanks and the pebbles blend in too well with the scenery. Almost as bad the noise is not loud enough compared to the other attacks with explosions and light-sabers... it's too damn stealthy and needs to be adjusted for parity.... badly.
Not really. If you have a pair of eyes you can see the guy holding one saber to his side in the dress needs taking out. If you need to be able to see pebbles more clearly get a pair of glasses.

LarryRow
11.27.2012 , 07:39 AM | #40
Dug this up after remembering seeing it months ago. Concept for alternate TK Throw animation. Skip to about half way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSVTAcEWYU
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.