Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot get dual wield on my Jedi Knight Sentinel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Cannot get dual wield on my Jedi Knight Sentinel

Gidrea
11.27.2012 , 01:13 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SerowTOR View Post
That is the last Jedi Knight story quest fight on the starter planet Tython.
That's for the first lighsaber, he's looking for the offhand weapon.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

redfurry
11.27.2012 , 04:32 AM | #22
I had similar problems to the OP. This is what happened:
- I reached level 10 before completing my class missions on Tython, so I went to fleet to get my AC before finishing them.
- I still had a training saber, which is apparently two-handed, so I could not use my offhand lightsaber and any of my new Sentinel skills.
- I finished the class mission, got a real lightsaber, equipped it, and only then I could equip the offhand one.

Atramar
11.27.2012 , 04:41 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by redfurry View Post
I had similar problems to the OP. This is what happened:
- I reached level 10 before completing my class missions on Tython, so I went to fleet to get my AC before finishing them.
- I still had a training saber, which is apparently two-handed, so I could not use my offhand lightsaber and any of my new Sentinel skills.
- I finished the class mission, got a real lightsaber, equipped it, and only then I could equip the offhand one.
Training saber is not two handed, you can't wear saber as offhand to different weapon (I think, not sure but I think I'm right).
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013