Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Transaction Cancelled??

Talevieu
11.27.2012 , 03:17 AM | #1
Okay since I'm getting no where with Digital River, I'm hoping that the fans here can help me out.

I purchased two Security Keys (one for my fiancee and one for a friend) on Friday when I got paid via my credit card through paypal. I also purchased two batches of 1050 cartel coins (one for myself and one for my fiancee).

The cartel coins went through without an issue. The security keys...

After placing the order I received an email from paypal, my receipt of payment. I also received a conformation email from Origin and Digital River. Less than 24 hours later I got an email saying my order was cancelled due to lack of payment. The order numbers were different from the ones in my receipts, so I ccontacted CS at Digital River who informed me they have nothing to do with EA CS. HUH?!?!?! So to my understanding they just receive the money for EA? The order was placed through the Origin link stemming from the SWTOR site itself....

Anyway,

Confident now that this is a hoax email I turned to Origin, as they receipt they sent me said I could track my order status through them. I logged into my Origin account and it is not even listing my purchase of security keys in the account, however it does list the cartel coins I purchased for myself! It does say that it could take up to 24 hours to appear in the account; it's Tuesday. It's been well over 24 hours.

Anyone else had any similar issues? Or weird hoaxy emails?