Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Two accounts canceled due to poor CS.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Two accounts canceled due to poor CS.

fluxtwo
11.26.2012 , 03:21 PM | #1
I realize this will likely come off as pointless complaining, and other people have had issues of bigger monetary value than mine, but I wanted Bioware/EA to know their bad disorganization is costing them.

I registered and subscribed two accounts before the f2p change over happened. One account got the right amount of coins when this happened. The other got nothing despite being told on the website that I should expect 500 coins when the change over happens. After 4 days I got a generic copy/paste response back to a ticket. I re-submitted and after 7 days I log in to see the ticket is closed with just a blank page waiting on me.

I had already canceled my main account a few days ago because I was starting to wonder if things were going to go along smoothly. After this I canceled the second too as I am not going to take a chance with having an automatic monthly billing with a company this disorganized. If the customer service rep in question thought I was lieing about the coins, all they had to do was check the start of my subscription date and they would see it started before the change over. I'd hate to see if there was a more major account issue that required calling in to fix as that literally takes a miracle to accomplish now-a-days.

If the company can't even handle something as basic as checking a date, I can't in good conscious buy any coins as the headaches if there are any problems aren't worth it to play one game. I will be taking my gaming dollars elsewhere and hope you all can get things fixed properly in the future.

Thank you

Valethar
11.26.2012 , 04:36 PM | #2
I'm pretty close to canceling all of the accounts in my house too. BioWare is ignoring the cartel coin issue, without so much as a peep from any of the Dev team since F2P launched 11 days ago.

I keep getting idiot replies from M0-T0, babbling about things I didn't ask about in my ticket, rather than dealing with the issue I submitted.

We have about reached our limit with this company. They've been headed downhill since the deal with EA, and at this point the only difference is the name on the door. It's still the same poor treatment and lack of any sort of service to the people paying the bills.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

AceMcVeer
11.26.2012 , 05:55 PM | #3
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I've been subbed since launch and I cancelled my fiance's account and I am cancelling my account as well. I keep opening tickets and they just close them with no response, saying that I am counting wrong and that I don't get coins for free months, and one where they said they e-mailed me yet I got no e-mail from them (except for the 5 e-mails they sent me on the same day saying I got 100 CC).

My rewards ledger clearly shows where you added 2+2 and came up with 3. Its not that hard to check yourself and fix. I'm guessing its cause I spent coins on PTS.

KailuaSith
11.26.2012 , 08:58 PM | #4
Awaiting resolution within the week on my THIRD ticket for the same issue. Will unsub myself if I don't hear anything by Friday.
The Tyrannicus Legacy
Kraygg: 50 Sorcerer / Fee'Nix: 50 Sniper / Pryss: 50 Sentinel / Eviscerus: 50 Marauder / Kruciatus: 50 Juggernaut

symke
11.27.2012 , 02:06 AM | #5
EAware's CS is a joke. I don't think there is a single one in their department that knows how a CS is supposed to be run.

Malaka_Blue
11.27.2012 , 02:12 AM | #6
Turn this into an account cancelling thread. I cancelled 3 accounts. My wife's, mine, and my son's.

How many customers is this company losing do to poor service? Let's find out!
Shadow Tank Extraordinaire | The Malakai Legacy | Jedi Covenant
"Team #Poundsign" - eXile | Warrior of No Name Guild
REGULATORS | Stuff JMD Says
My Twitch.tv Channel

SithLady
11.27.2012 , 02:18 AM | #7
So we have alot of cancelled accounts out there just in this thread. It's a shame. and EA/BW personnel are no where to be found. I'm ashamed to be a Guild Leader of this game. Only thing making it work for me are my guildies.If it weren't for them my account would have alreaydy cancelled.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

DeludedAussie
11.27.2012 , 02:57 AM | #8
I too am close to cancelling my account due to Customer service. I love this game, A lot. but at this point I'd rather deal with Star Trek: Online's Customer service since they actually get things done, not Bounce around and tell you things that dont help the issue in ANY way. It pains me to give up on this game but it looks like I'm going back to WoW.