Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is anyone getting actual support?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is anyone getting actual support?

DeludedAussie
11.27.2012 , 02:32 AM | #31
Yeah, I would say that MO-TO or M0-T0 protocol droid is useless and is something I'd like to take a lightsaber to.

SithLady
11.27.2012 , 02:43 AM | #32
I got a response from a ticket I put in on the 18th. And they emailed it to me.

Quote:
Greetings <deleted for my Privacy>,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ticket numbers: 6797524 & 6780826.

Concerning 6780826, I have re-examined this ticket and can confirm that the item you requested restoration on was restored on good faith on 11/14/2012.

Regarding your bind on equip issue in ticket no: 6797524
Unfortunately, your message did not provide enough information for us to be certain of the exact nature of the problem.

Please could you reply to this message and provide additional information about what prompted you to contact us?
Please try to be as specific and detailed as possible, so that we can better identify your issue and offer our assistance.

For your convenience, we have listed some of the more common issues and the type of information required to resolve them below:

"I haven't received my commendations!"

* What type of commendations?

* How many were you supposed to receive?

* Why do you think you did not receive these commendations?

"I accidently bought the wrong item / accepted the wrong quest reward!"

* Which item did you buy/choose?

* How much did you spend on the item?

* Which vendor did you buy from? / What was the mission?

* Which item did you mean to select?

Issue: "I couldn't loot / the boss didn't drop any loot"

* What was the name of the boss or enemy in question?

* What flashpoint / operation / zone was it in?

* What loot were you expecting it to drop?

Since Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond, we have taken many steps to make the restoration of items as simple and painless a process as possible for all of our players.
Please see the links below for more information:

Refunds for Purchased Items: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6718
Group Loot Item Transfer: http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6729

Remember, you can always search the in-game and online Help Centers for information and assistance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Galactic Support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Frankie
Here's what I sent back, which should have been enough info to do what needs done, but I'll wait and see what I get for a response. Some people say I'm asking for too much, and others have pm'd me saying I'm not asking for enough. lol.

Quote:
"Concerning 6780826, I have re-examined this ticket and can confirm that the item you requested restoration on was restored on good faith on 11/14/2012." - Ok, who was it mailed to or whose inventory was it placed into? because I couldn't/can't find it.

"Regarding your bind on equip issue in ticket no: 6797524" - the items in question - Advanced Magenta Indestructible Crystal (+41 Endurance), Spymasters Chest Piece and Spymasters Gloves. These were all done on Wrathan, on the release date of 1.5 . I also, would like the pathfinder's headgear that I equiped on Sorcerer to be removeed and replaced with an unbound version. These pieces of armor/gear had to be equiped so I could 'preview' what it looked like, as the preview function is currently (and was) bugged most everywhere. You can verify that bug in BW/EA own 'known issues' forum. Plus, the 'Intimidate' and the 'Menace' Emote unlocks say they work account wide, but they don't. I would like each of those emotes sent to each character I have to make those emotes 'account wide' as they are advertised.

Also, I would like compensation for the down time of the servers, the errors that Your Companies 'repair' function cause to my computer, the lack of customer service from M0-T0, AND the fact that Orxhitane had all his hotbars reset, trade skills temporarily turned off and other restrictions placed on him as though hie was a FtP character, although NONE of my other characters experienced this bug. I have talked to many people over the last couple of weeks. Some people say there is no way they would stil be sub'd with these issues. Some say a few Cartel coins or cartel items should be given. I'm looking for a not unreasonable amount of compensation. Here's what I want: These items restored/replaced, the Throne Cartel Pack item, and the Ruddy Skined Monkey Lizard for all my toons as well as a 5500 Cartel coin pack. Given all of my issues I have had, I don't believe this to be an unreasonable request. Maybe u can't do all of that, well, ok. I understand. HOWEVER, SOMETHING has to be done to compensate for all the issues and delays that have been created due to EA/BW issues.
Do I actually expect them to give me all that? No, but it would certainly help me smooth things over.
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

DeludedAussie
11.27.2012 , 02:49 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
I got a response from a ticket I put in on the 18th. And they emailed it to me.

Here's what I sent back, which should have been enough info to do what needs done, but it has been 2 days now and no response. Some people say I'm asking for too much, and others have pm'd me saying I'm not asking for enough. lol.

Do I actually expect them to give me all that? No, but it would certainly help me smooth things over.
The funny thing is, I have a Smiliar Bound issue with my +41 Endurance Pink/Purple Crystal and Also had a Useless response from M0-T0 or whatever it is XD

Radzkie
11.27.2012 , 02:52 AM | #34
I have no CC problems, but I have been watching the CS forum since F2P came out. Not one person has posted that they have got their missing CC.

Here is the most common story I've been reading:

People are told to call CS. The automated phone directory gives them an option to wait in a que to talk to a live agent specifically about account billing/CC problems. So they choose that option and sit on hold for hours. One of two things happen next: they are told their call can't be taken and they get hung up on or a customer service agent answers and says that they cannot handle CC problems despite the fact that the customer was told they were waiting in a que exactly for that. The CS agent then proceeds to put them back on hold in the "right" que. After waiting a few more hours, they're told that their call cannot be taken and they're hung up on.

SithLady
11.27.2012 , 03:01 AM | #35
had to edit my original post as I only got and sent the reply and it has only been one day not 2. oops.
Wrathan / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Steel'heart / Thallyia

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Valethar
11.27.2012 , 03:09 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Radzkie View Post
I have no CC problems, but I have been watching the CS forum since F2P came out. Not one person has posted that they have got their missing CC.
You'll also notice that not only is there no activity on the Dev tracker regarding this, there is also nothing in the 'known issues' post from the 20th.

It would appear that they don't think there is a problem, despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

DeludedAussie
11.27.2012 , 05:55 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
You'll also notice that not only is there no activity on the Dev tracker regarding this, there is also nothing in the 'known issues' post from the 20th.

It would appear that they don't think there is a problem, despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary.
The Problem is on 'our end' until heaps of people Report the same bug, Shout at Customer Service and then someone then looks into it and it turns out the other way around. That's EA/BW customer service in a nutshell