Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Valethar
11.24.2012 , 08:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
The last time I bought some coins before the Store bug stopped me from anymore purchases it took a few days before they appeared in game so they might still turn up.
Which is still horribly broken and doesn't encourage people to spend money.

Guess they should have tested this more on the PTS.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

cjmonkey
11.25.2012 , 06:20 AM | #12
and their lack of a response to these issues it TOTALLY unacceptable! Still no coins.. and no response from support.

Papeion
11.25.2012 , 12:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings cjmonkey,

The best thing to do in this situation would be to contact our phone support. The agents will be able to review your Cartel Coins balance and check for any due coins.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Don't mean to be disrespectful but i phoned support and put in another 2 tickets that have not been responded to this is getting really bad now taking peoples money and not delivering the goods it really isn't good enough you should be doing more for your customers like telling us what the problem is why aren't getting what we pay for , and what makes this worse is your still taking orders for coins please explain what is happening

GuillimanT
11.25.2012 , 12:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Papeion View Post
Don't mean to be disrespectful but i phoned support and put in another 2 tickets that have not been responded to this is getting really bad now taking peoples money and not delivering the goods it really isn't good enough you should be doing more for your customers like telling us what the problem is why aren't getting what we pay for , and what makes this worse is your still taking orders for coins please explain what is happening
Give them 48h and if they haven't fixed it by then, escalate by filing a complaint to the EU Commission for fraud.

Papeion
11.25.2012 , 04:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by GuillimanT View Post
Give them 48h and if they haven't fixed it by then, escalate by filing a complaint to the EU Commission for fraud.
48 hours , i purchased them on Wednesday

Valethar
11.25.2012 , 04:26 PM | #16
The don't care. My coin balance has been incorrect for 10 days now, with absolutely zero attention from anyone but that idiot M0-T0 who has been rubber stamping tickets with generic replies and then closing them. I had to open a second ticket via email which has so far gone unanswered.

I wonder how many current and potentially future subscriptions they've lost over this fiasco.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

cjmonkey
11.26.2012 , 12:12 AM | #17
STILL not a word from Bioware on this issue. Why were you so quick to reply to my OP, but now remain silent? Sounds like there are plenty of customers out there with similar issues! Im sure we would all appreciate something other than complete silence on this issue.

cjmonkey
11.26.2012 , 03:54 PM | #18
so.. received a response to my ticket... it was the droid once again using the wrong auto response...again. /sigh basically he acknowledged that some subscribers were not receiving the correct monthly allocation of cartel coins and that it was being looked into. yep thats great.. but what about the ticket i actually logged, about spending 40 dollars for 5500 cartel coins... and receiving NONE! and no response. seriously bioware. ive been a loyal supporter of this mmo.. since beta and ive been subscribed since launch.. and this is how my support ticket are treated?

Spiritinblack
11.26.2012 , 04:23 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by cjmonkey View Post
so.. received a response to my ticket... it was the droid once again using the wrong auto response...again. /sigh basically he acknowledged that some subscribers were not receiving the correct monthly allocation of cartel coins and that it was being looked into. yep thats great.. but what about the ticket i actually logged, about spending 40 dollars for 5500 cartel coins... and receiving NONE! and no response. seriously bioware. ive been a loyal supporter of this mmo.. since beta and ive been subscribed since launch.. and this is how my support ticket are treated?
Call your bank.

Charge back the amount since what you ordered was not delivered.

It is fraud. You payed for something. It was not delivered. That is stealing.

Renemay
11.27.2012 , 02:11 AM | #20
I have been waiting a week now for coins. I did call customer service a couple days ago. Once I got through, the guy I talked to was very nice and he said that they are aware of the issue. He said that it is a top priority, since it is real money. At the time they did not know why this was happening to some users but he said it should not be much longer until they have it fixed.