Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Caedus vs Yoda

BrandonSM
11.26.2012 , 03:01 PM | #1
To be honest, I'd give this to Caedus.

Though Luke beat him pretty bad, he still gave Luke a run for his money several times. And Luke is practically more than 200% of Yoda since Luke is 200% of Sidious.

Thoughts?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

MasterMe
11.26.2012 , 03:06 PM | #2
You know, that's a tuffy.

I'd have to give it to Caedus. HOWEVER: I think the fight could end similarly to the Obi-wan vs Anakin fight, with Caedus trying something stupid on Yoda, or perhaps Yoda tempting Caedus into a stupid move with taunts.

Regardless, I'm rooting for Yoda.

Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 03:12 PM | #3
Didn't you do this one before?

I'm going with Yoda, but I think Caedus would win in the end.

Edit: In this fight, the only thing Yoda has going for him is his size and speed. Could be a game changer, but in reality it will only close the gap slightly. I think Caedus would win eventually.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

ToEasy
11.26.2012 , 04:34 PM | #4
I would say Caedus. Yoda does have speed and he is a smaller target, but he has less reach with a saber. I think that it would be a close fight though.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Kilikaa
11.26.2012 , 04:39 PM | #5
What age is Yoda? The 800-900 year old or the 400-500 year old version? If Yoda is around the 500 year mark then he would be a match for Caedus. Age makes a big differance. A younger Yoda would have more stamina, allowing him to fight with his Force powers and saber much longer and much harder. If this is the case then it might wind up being a draw, maybe a narrow victory for Yoda.

BrandonSM
11.26.2012 , 07:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
What age is Yoda? The 800-900 year old or the 400-500 year old version? If Yoda is around the 500 year mark then he would be a match for Caedus. Age makes a big differance. A younger Yoda would have more stamina, allowing him to fight with his Force powers and saber much longer and much harder. If this is the case then it might wind up being a draw, maybe a narrow victory for Yoda.
No he wouldn't.

Yoda in his prime was prequel era. Confirmed by Leland Chee in his statmeent about fighting against Palpatine.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Kilikaa
11.26.2012 , 09:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
No he wouldn't.

Yoda in his prime was prequel era. Confirmed by Leland Chee in his statmeent about fighting against Palpatine.
I know Yoda was prequal era. This is very, very obvious. What I am saying is Yoda at a younger age MIGHT be able to beat Jacen. (I hate the name Caedus.) This is one of those "what if" fights. As powerful as Jacen was I am not 100% sure he could handle a younger Yoda. Maybe he could, who knows? I still think it would be a draw. I honestly cannot say who would win.

Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 09:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
I know Yoda was prequal era. This is very, very obvious. What I am saying is Yoda at a younger age MIGHT be able to beat Jacen. (I hate the name Caedus.) This is one of those "what if" fights. As powerful as Jacen was I am not 100% sure he could handle a younger Yoda. Maybe he could, who knows? I still think it would be a draw. I honestly cannot say who would win.
I don't think age is really a factor. Sure Yoda would be more "spry" at a younger age, but I don't think it would change much. Remember that Dooku beat Anakin and Obi-Wan when he was "aged". And then he beat Obi-Wan during his final duel, while being attacked by Anakin. Age isn't a big factor. Yoda's mobility? Yes. Yoda's biggest strength in this fight, besides his strength in the Force, is his speed and size. But Caedus would win in the end. Not easily, but he would.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Rayla_Felana
11.26.2012 , 09:21 PM | #9
Caedus, he is just that powerful.

Kyle Katarn wasn't even considered powerful enough to deal with Darth Caedus, only Luke himself was seen as his match.

LordCJK
11.27.2012 , 02:03 AM | #10
Yoda hardly.In my top these guys are almost equal, Jacen's Force potential are twice higher than Yoda, but his 800-year-old experience would take.