Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rated Status

Hywhan
11.26.2012 , 05:45 PM | #1
So apparently <nerds> is no more, which is a shame cause they had a strong grp and were fun to play against. I'm just curious as to which strong guilds are still actively running rateds. STS, Casual, RSU, HSP, Onslaught, I WAS LEGEND, Hop in my backpack, and any I might have forgotten, plz give a status update on where you stand. Hostile Takeover is trying to put together a more structured rated schedule, but I wanna know if it's even worth it at this point. No sense in trying to get serious about rateds if we're going to be playing against pugs all night. Ty in advance.
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

Cilas
11.26.2012 , 05:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hywhan View Post
So apparently <nerds> is no more, which is a shame cause they had a strong grp and were fun to play against. I'm just curious as to which strong guilds are still actively running rateds. STS, Casual, RSU, HSP, Onslaught, I WAS LEGEND, Hop in my backpack, and any I might have forgotten, plz give a status update on where you stand. Hostile Takeover is trying to put together a more structured rated schedule, but I wanna know if it's even worth it at this point. No sense in trying to get serious about rateds if we're going to be playing against pugs all night. Ty in advance.
I'm still trying to put together a team of 8 sorc's, I'll keep you posted.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Hywhan
11.26.2012 , 09:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I would just sit in the corner and /cry.
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

The_FLIPmode
11.26.2012 , 09:43 PM | #4
Does the Republic still have other rated teams (besides HT)?

P.S. Hywhan, get good!
POT5:
Turanor - Juggernaut, Turannor - Marauder, Turanar - Mercenary, Fl´ppy -Vanguard
Ele'anor - Powertech, Tyrannor - Sorcerer, , Tűranor - Gunslinger, Turanorr - Scoundrel

MOPSFounder
11.26.2012 , 10:14 PM | #5
<Prophecy of the Fatman> is in the works of getting a Rateds team going. We got a good amount of peeps, but too many of some specs/types. I don't want an unbalanced team.

InvalidID
11.26.2012 , 10:52 PM | #6
Tonight I got 2 RSU games, and they were running a pretty impressive powertech centric group. HOP IN MY BACKPACK were apparently also running but we didn't hit them, but I know they are strong, from playing with/against some of their players in the past. Then again, Friday all we got were a bunch of random pugs.

The rated scene is still kicking, I haven't gone 20 minutes without a pop in the last few weeks outside of queue bug.
Tancerjay < Hostile Takeover>

nager_bomb
11.27.2012 , 02:05 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
Call me.
-Riegan

Hywhan
11.27.2012 , 02:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by The_FLIPmode View Post
Does the Republic still have other rated teams (besides HT)?

P.S. Hywhan, get good!
I think/hope HSP is still running, not sure though.

P.S. I'm working on it :P
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

Hywhan
11.27.2012 , 02:08 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MOPSFounder View Post
<Prophecy of the Fatman> is in the works of getting a Rateds team going. We got a good amount of peeps, but too many of some specs/types. I don't want an unbalanced team.
Nice man, I hope you guys get it going! The more competitive teams the server has the better.
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5

Hywhan
11.27.2012 , 02:10 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by InvalidID View Post
Tonight I got 2 RSU games, and they were running a pretty impressive powertech centric group. HOP IN MY BACKPACK were apparently also running but we didn't hit them, but I know they are strong, from playing with/against some of their players in the past. Then again, Friday all we got were a bunch of random pugs.

The rated scene is still kicking, I haven't gone 20 minutes without a pop in the last few weeks outside of queue bug.
Nice to hear, Tancer. Always nice to go up against you. Which guild are you representing currently?
<Hostile Takeover>
twitch.tv/hywhan
Pot5