Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadowlands Dreadtooth 4 stack Downed

Ruskaeth
11.26.2012 , 05:23 AM | #11
Aaw shuu. I guess I'll just put my hopes up it's going to be related to defeating Dread Guards in TfB NiM.

Infalliable
11.26.2012 , 07:27 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Quick question: we just killed him at 3 stacks last week and were wondering if we need to have the mask equipped (ugh, more MK-6 kits and mods swaps) or if it will protect us from his +5 stack via being in our inventory.

Also, stacks 5-7 are the same except for a couple hundred hps? This makes me
At 4 stacks, he's quite beatable by a competent team. We knocked him out in 1 shot at 4 stacks a week ago.

At 5 stacks he's pretty nasty though, and significantly harder. There is a big jump up in difficulty.

DarkhorseForLife
11.26.2012 , 09:19 AM | #13
MoX did 4 stack dreadtooth within the first few hours of the server coming up on patch day.

We will focus more on 5 and 6 stack once we've completed our push on 16m NiM Kephess (which unfortunately no guild has cleared yet :/).
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Ansalem
11.26.2012 , 11:16 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
MoX did 4 stack dreadtooth within the first few hours of the server coming up on patch day.

We will focus more on 5 and 6 stack once we've completed our push on 16m NiM Kephess (which unfortunately no guild has cleared yet :/).
heh now Im curious if my guild downed 4 stack dreadtooth before yours did on the server:P I dont recall seeing you guys out there unless you were in another phase while we were doing it:P
Hey also I noticed he has been stuck at 7 stacks on our server forever now...are you guys just boosting him? I thought you guys had already killed 5 and 6 stack.

Ansalem
11.26.2012 , 11:21 AM | #15
http://imgur.com/RwiDH&Kk8UC#1

our 4 stack kill w/ 3 pugs in group.

Arahakust
11.26.2012 , 12:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
heh now Im curious if my guild downed 4 stack dreadtooth before yours did on the server:P I dont recall seeing you guys out there unless you were in another phase while we were doing it:P
Hey also I noticed he has been stuck at 7 stacks on our server forever now...are you guys just boosting him? I thought you guys had already killed 5 and 6 stack.
Not sure what time zone you're in, but I know we were in EC by 8 PM and we killed 4 stacks way prior to going in. I know as soon as servers came up we were in Section X, killed him on multiple phases. Think we went 1-1-2-3-4, going through respective instances once enough people were in the zone to spawn another.

Oh and we didn't bump him up to 7, heard someone say Ebonlore did.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

DarkhorseForLife
11.26.2012 , 12:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Quite possible, we were moving instance to instance on the first day and ended up killing Dreadtooth many times. We probably did 4 stack around 4 or 5pm est. I might have a screen cap somewhere but I'd have to look through the archives. I believe in the first few hours it went up to 5 instances so it wasn't too hard to do so.

Either way, we did not bump it to 7 stacks, I'm not really sure who did.
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Dacce
11.26.2012 , 09:04 PM | #18
is it possible to 8 man him at 3 stacks?
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Ansalem
11.26.2012 , 10:30 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
Quite possible, we were moving instance to instance on the first day and ended up killing Dreadtooth many times. We probably did 4 stack around 4 or 5pm est. I might have a screen cap somewhere but I'd have to look through the archives. I believe in the first few hours it went up to 5 instances so it wasn't too hard to do so.

Either way, we did not bump it to 7 stacks, I'm not really sure who did.
curses foiled again! Don't worry gonna be getting my nmm ec title this week:P

AshlaBoga
11.26.2012 , 11:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
is it possible to 8 man him at 3 stacks?
Short Answer: NO.

Longer Answer: Not with the current level cap and available gear. I suppose 8 level 55's might be able to do it, but right now 8 people in full Dread Guard wouldn't be able to kill him at 3 stacks.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!