Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preferred Status Players Increase in Quickbars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preferred Status Players Increase in Quickbars
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
11.26.2012 , 04:45 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone!

As you know, we take player feedback very seriously and we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for being a part of our Free-to-Play transition.

When Game Update 1.5 was on PTS, we heard your feedback and increased Quickbars for Free-to-Play Players, increased Warzones from three to five per week, and reduced the Cartel Coin temporary bind.

We want to let you know that we are constantly listening to you folks, and we’ve heard your feedback regarding limited Quickbars for Preferred Status Players.

This is why, after an upcoming patch that is scheduled for next week, Preferred Status Players will be given two additional Quickbars (for a total of four) that will immediately improve their gameplay experience.

We’ll have more details for you – including information for Preferred Status Players that have already purchased extra Quickbars - once the change goes live.

Thanks again for your feedback and please continue to provide it for us!

chuixupu
11.26.2012 , 04:48 PM | #2
Great. I believe you have made a wise choice. Thanks!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

LtGeneralGezlin
11.26.2012 , 04:52 PM | #3
Although I still have my sub, this is still a nice thing to see. Hopefully this will help more people become preferred players!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Coldin
11.26.2012 , 04:53 PM | #4
Bleh. Now I'm really regretting buying two hotbars for my character. Be nice if I could get those coins refunded and hotbars removed. I really don't need 6 hotbars.

chuixupu
11.26.2012 , 04:54 PM | #5
The last sentence indicates that they'll probably be offering some sort of refund for those who have purchased the quickbars.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Fornix
11.26.2012 , 04:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
Bleh. Now I'm really regretting buying two hotbars for my character. Be nice if I could get those coins refunded and hotbars removed. I really don't need 6 hotbars.
Guess you'll know soon enough:

Quote:
We’ll have more details for you – including information for Preferred Status Players that have already purchased extra Quickbars - once the change goes live.
Member of <Helix>

TolaGarf
11.26.2012 , 04:57 PM | #7
That's excellent news!

omNOMNOMinator
11.26.2012 , 04:57 PM | #8
Jabba approves.
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Presbytier
11.26.2012 , 04:58 PM | #9
Well the voice of reason prevails. I seriously hope to see a public flogging of the fellow who suggested limiting quickbars to begin with.
"Being a Jedi will involve making such life and death choices. You'll have to face terrible ordeals. It is very easy to become trapped into a corner with nowhere to go."―Ulic Qel-Droma

LibertySol
11.26.2012 , 04:59 PM | #10
As a preferred player I'll now be playing SWTOR due to this change. It won't be my primary MMO but I'll play it in my spare time and I'll probably give EA a few more dollars.