Preferred Status Players Increase in Quickbars

JovethGonzalez

Hi everyone!

As you know, we take player feedback very seriously and we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for being a part of our Free-to-Play transition.

When Game Update 1.5 was on PTS, we heard your feedback and increased Quickbars for Free-to-Play Players, increased Warzones from three to five per week, and reduced the Cartel Coin temporary bind.

We want to let you know that we are constantly listening to you folks, and we’ve heard your feedback regarding limited Quickbars for Preferred Status Players.

This is why, after an upcoming patch that is scheduled for next week, Preferred Status Players will be given two additional Quickbars (for a total of four) that will immediately improve their gameplay experience.

We’ll have more details for you – including information for Preferred Status Players that have already purchased extra Quickbars - once the change goes live.

Thanks again for your feedback and please continue to provide it for us!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh. Now I'm really regretting buying two hotbars for my character. Be nice if I could get those coins refunded and hotbars removed. I really don't need 6 hotbars.

Guess you'll know soon enough:

We’ll have more details for you – including information for Preferred Status Players that have already purchased extra Quickbars - once the change goes live.

As a preferred player I'll now be playing SWTOR due to this change. It won't be my primary MMO but I'll play it in my spare time and I'll probably give EA a few more dollars.

personally i hate EA, so i see it as Bioware gets a few more dollars, EA is ... well a big company that just care for "money" witch is ok for a company stand point, still they don't always do things for the good of the games.

like "origin" for fok sake EA give it up, your never gonna be like "Steam" is now !! i'm not gonna install yet an other game manager to play games on my computer, i just avoid games on origin for that reason.! Steam is more then k and i don't need a second game manager. that said i'm very happy i don't "NEED" origin running to play SWTOR. anyways i'm sidetracking here :D yea nice move on the extra bars.

l'll probably keep paying for a sub, cus this game deserves nothing less, but that's me so this change won't affect me personally but i'm happy for the players that do benefit from it.

Now that this is over with, I wonder what people will latch on to next. My guess is either the credit cap or hide head slot. :D

Credit cap is fine and there's logic and reason behind it. Hide head slot is stupid. It's okay to let BioWare know when they're being...you know...stupid.

Now that this is over with, I wonder what people will latch on to next. My guess is either the credit cap or hide head slot. :D

Definitely credit cap. Restricted hide hat is silly but cosmetic, credit cap actually reduces the market for buying cartel unlocks, since they're tradeable.

How many rich *********** would shell out money on purple gear unlocks if they could sell them on GTN for three million credits each?

Edited by Guancyto

Definitely credit cap. Restricted hide hat is silly but cosmetic, credit cap actually reduces the market for buying cartel unlocks, since they're tradeable.

How many rich *********** would shell out money on purple gear unlocks if they could sell them on GTN for three million credits each?

Credit cap would make the most sense. It's probably the most gameplay restricting thing on the list.

That said, reward options, reduced xp gains, and inability to equip purple gear all are good targets to be removed as well.