Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kicked From SM FP's?

Athena-Nike
11.26.2012 , 02:47 PM | #1
Really is this what Flashpoints have come to? I got kicked from SM Foundry for being "woefully undergeared (dps)" with custom gear rated 88 and prototype implants and +41 color crystals. I was 3 levels higher then the min level for the FP, is that really "woefully undergeared"?

I can understand being worried about an undergeared member of an Ops or HM run but SM Foundry?

Aurojiin
11.26.2012 , 03:39 PM | #2
LOL

I don't think there's anything else I can say
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

ATAMIANM
11.26.2012 , 03:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
Really is this what Flashpoints have come to? I got kicked from SM Foundry for being "woefully undergeared (dps)" with custom gear rated 88 and prototype implants and +41 color crystals. I was 3 levels higher then the min level for the FP, is that really "woefully undergeared"?

I can understand being worried about an undergeared member of an Ops or HM run but SM Foundry?
That's really too bad. I assume the tank kicked you? There are people who just value gear and not actual skills of the player. and are quite rude about it. Everyone has gotten kicked at one point or another for a dumb reason. Fortunately, 95% of the players do not act this way. I was in SM TFB last night for the first time, and the players were all super nice and helpful regarding my "noobness" in this operation.

Athena-Nike
11.26.2012 , 04:44 PM | #4
Seems like a bad omen when a suber with legacy 47 gets kicked from a SM FP, I am afraid to know what happens to F2P'ers in FP's

NotRonin
11.26.2012 , 08:00 PM | #5
As you don't have enrage timers in SM FP, it's just people being jerks.

Ms_Sunlight
11.27.2012 , 04:27 AM | #6
I'd never kick anyone from a story mode flashpoint unless and until they showed they weren't coping and couldn't be coached through. Heck, the only times I've ever encouraged anyone to drop out was in LI HM when someone showed up in less than Tionese. Basically, it was not you, it was them being an idiot.
Carilie - Scoundrel // Dastelen - Shadow // Dras'yra - Sniper // Elonie - Sorcerer // Undali - Powertech
Server: The Red Eclipse // Guild: The Onyx Guard / The Orbital Guard

_biddan_
11.27.2012 , 04:31 AM | #7
yeah some stupid idiot kicked me from HM foundry yesterday because i was "undergeared",5 minutes later i queued again and i managed to keep everyone alive without even wasting 100 force all thanks to static barrier,undergeared my womp rat you son of a gundark.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

DarthJimilingus
11.27.2012 , 06:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post

That's certainly a surprise. I've only EVER been kicked from a group once. IT was a HM FP and yeah I was undergreared and very obviously slowing down the group. Frustrating part was they kicked me at the final boss IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT! Oh well. Life just sucks sometimes.
Level 55 Sith Sorcerer. 55 Jedi Sentinel. 55 Trooper VanGuard. 55 Imperial Operative 55 Jedi Shadow 55 Bounty Hunter Mercenary 55 Sith Juggernaut 55 Smuggler Gunslinger. 55 Sith Assassin. 55 Sith Marauder 32 Jedi Sage Quite the little army I am amassing!

Athena-Nike
11.27.2012 , 09:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthJimilingus View Post
That's certainly a surprise. I've only EVER been kicked from a group once. IT was a HM FP and yeah I was undergreared and very obviously slowing down the group. Frustrating part was they kicked me at the final boss IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT! Oh well. Life just sucks sometimes.
Ya that sucks, I got kicked before the opening dialogue. Oh well just /ignore the kicker and move on..

Siorac
11.27.2012 , 10:18 AM | #10
I don't think I ever even checked the gear of anyone during a levelling flashpoint, unless their HP was noticeably low for their level. Gear is almost irrelevant in these unless you purposefully screw it up by, I don't know, stacking Aim as a Guardian.