Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guided by the force

LighttJedii
11.26.2012 , 11:41 AM | #1
Hi everybody, im lvl 33 and im doing my classe's quest. I just kill darth angraal and my new quest is to find a crashed jedi ship. I found it but theres nothing to do there, i ask some players and they told me than i have some siths to kill and after talk to a jedi. I never saw any sith, i reset the quest, went back to my ship and reach it again. When i reach the ship for the second time .... NOTHING AGAIN .... i want finish this quest help me please ....

thatghost
11.26.2012 , 12:11 PM | #2
Spoiler

LighttJedii
11.26.2012 , 12:16 PM | #3
I can see all jedi and prisionner but theyre alone ... nobody attack them .... i cant finish my quest everybody told me its strange ...

thatghost
11.26.2012 , 12:30 PM | #4
If this is the quest I'm thinking of:
Spoiler

Gidrea
11.26.2012 , 01:03 PM | #5
Spoiler
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

thatghost
11.26.2012 , 01:17 PM | #6
^ This too
Spoiler

LighttJedii
11.26.2012 , 01:18 PM | #7
my settings are not low .... normaly i dont have any problem with quests ... but this one is strange .... but i had problem with the server, maybe its the reason

Oggthebase
11.26.2012 , 01:46 PM | #8
have you tried resetting the mission? (open the codex with the "L" key, select your mission, on the right pane, below the mission description, you have several buttons)

Do not abandon it (it should normally be impossible to abandon anyway, but just making sure)
Pressing the "reset" button may take you back a few steps, but it may solve the problem for you.

zejaie
11.26.2012 , 02:11 PM | #9
Spoiler

When you have class specific questions please wrap them in spoiler tags for those people who don't want to see their story ruined. The tool to wrap is on top of the text window, bottom line all the way to the right. Thanks.

Spoiler
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

LighttJedii
11.26.2012 , 02:45 PM | #10
yes i reset it once but nothing more .... i shut off the game retry and nothing again ....