Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sever Force?

Gruulz's Avatar


Gruulz
11.26.2012 , 01:01 PM | #1
Aye mates! Gruulz here

I just wanted to write this post because there is somehing bugging me out lately about the lore in the game, I am a big fan of Aurbere and his work on this forums reuniting a lot of lore about the Star Wars universe so hopefully he will hear me out on this.

Like my friend Hk would say: Question: If Meetra was supposed to be able to use Sever Force in combat, does that mean that the Jedi Consular(because of the balance tree) is also able to use it? story wise I mean....

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 01:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Gruulz View Post
Aye mates! Gruulz here

I just wanted to write this post because there is somehing bugging me out lately about the lore in the game, I am a big fan of Aurbere and his work on this forums reuniting a lot of lore about the Star Wars universe so hopefully he will hear me out on this.

Like my friend Hk would say: Question: If Meetra was supposed to be able to use Sever Force in combat, does that mean that the Jedi Consular(because of the balance tree) is also able to use it? story wise I mean....
First, thanks for following my threads!

Now as to the Consular using Sever Force. It is possible, but until the canon abilities of each character are released we don't know. We can assume the Consular can, we can assume he can not. But until the abilities of each class are released, we don't know. Again, it is possible.

If you haven't seen all of my threads, you can check out my index here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=549272
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Gruulz's Avatar


Gruulz
11.26.2012 , 02:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
First, thanks for following my threads!

Now as to the Consular using Sever Force. It is possible, but until the canon abilities of each character are released we don't know. We can assume the Consular can, we can assume he can not. But until the abilities of each class are released, we don't know. Again, it is possible.

If you haven't seen all of my threads, you can check out my index here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=549272

Ok so we dont know until we get official response, roger that.
Thanks Aurbere, keep the lore threads coming

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 02:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gruulz View Post
Ok so we dont know until we get official response, roger that.
Thanks Aurbere, keep the lore threads coming
No problem!
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus