Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players - Check in here!

MercenaryPax
11.20.2012 , 05:34 PM | #231
I see not a lot of us from EU side. Your all on the other side of the pond to the UK :P

fabiyun
11.24.2012 , 05:43 PM | #232
Queer on The Progenitor. Looking into (re)starting an LGBTQI guild on that server. If you're up for grouping until then add Kasesri
"..the worst kind of DARTH one can dig up!"

MercenaryPax
11.25.2012 , 05:28 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by fabiyun View Post
Queer on The Progenitor. Looking into (re)starting an LGBTQI guild on that server. If you're up for grouping until then add Kasesri
What side your on?

Ixum
11.26.2012 , 07:41 AM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by fabiyun View Post
Sounds like fun, I want in!
› The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Artanisia
11.26.2012 , 01:31 PM | #235
I am straight with a dash of bi-curiousity, also on The Progenitor and interested in a LGBT-friendly guild - preferably a roleplaying guild. Contact Thairen, Vrin (Rep) or Th'ane'a, Hadúr (Imp).

Tell me if my posting in this thread isn't appropriate, and I'll delete my post.

Odjii
11.27.2012 , 04:16 PM | #236
Greetings LGBT Gamers!

I am the GM of <Pride in The Republic> on The Shadowlands. We are an LGBT/Ally friendly guild with open recruitment. We are 3 days old, but since that time have amassed a coalition of 60+ members!

We are open to all players, New/Old/Returning for leveling assistance, flashpoints, weekly events and coming soon - ranked pvp & progressive operations! We have all the amenities a potential guildmate would need; a fully operational ventrillo server, a guild bank with a weekly allowance for members, and a website under development by a seasoned web developer!

Join us today! Send me a private message or contact me ingame @ Eskowol or my officers Katashi and Vynash!

Remember, when looking for < Pride in The Republic>, seek us on The Shadowlands, the best Server on SWTOR!

CalamityRanger
11.28.2012 , 07:53 PM | #237
L checking in, on Ebon Hawk. Lovely to see how sizey the LGBT community is in the game!
The Ebon Hawk:
Kryhaal Darkstar - Imperial Agent
Romma Darkstar - Smuggler

Golconda
12.03.2012 , 07:13 PM | #238
Hey all, I am just checking in again and sadly it has been awhile since we have moved to The Harbinger. I am trying to find the GLBT guilds on Harbinger because I am trying to get a cool little event for all of us to celebrate the 1st anniversary of SWTOR on Dec. 20th but not sure who is still around. Please feel free to message me because I really would like to see our Pride Channel up and running again to get some GLBT and Allies groups together

Hope to hear from you soon
"All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
- Oscar Wilde
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vj5FnJ

Canino
12.03.2012 , 07:17 PM | #239
Almost positive I'm gay, but still in the closet. Oh well. I'm on Jedi Covenant, and it's great to see so many LGBT people here.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Golconda
12.03.2012 , 07:47 PM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
Almost positive I'm gay, but still in the closet. Oh well. I'm on Jedi Covenant, and it's great to see so many LGBT people here.
We all walk the path at our own pace. I wish when I was coming out that outlets like this to find community in a safer online format would have existed.
"All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
- Oscar Wilde
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vj5FnJ