Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Top 5 Most Underrated Characters of SW

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Top 5 Most Underrated Characters of SW

mefit's Avatar


mefit
11.26.2012 , 08:58 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Well you may be right when it comes to most people. But when it comes to the people on these forums, I must strongly disagree with you concerning Revan.

When since is Qui-gon underrated? I always thought he was pretty beast. Are there many others who disagree?
I think Revan is both Overrated and Underratted, and rarely rated modestly . I myself try to keep in real in the world of EU FANBOISM LUKE SKYWALKER , but it is a never ending battle.
One set of Fanboys calling other fanboys out , its just silly.

Revan is unknown in skill and power , we only know he was powerful and a great combatant . Alone usually that would be enough to go on but in the world where Luke Skywalker cannot die and is soooo Goddly he wins everything without question , the Fanboys got scared when a large group of Fanboys started to speak the name Revan and put down everything about him and the fans that like him !

Just like now with Disney gaining ownership of Lucasfilms and all that is SW , the old always fear change . If I didn't have a open mind and question everything , not to mention a imagination and a hunger for creativity ..............yea I too "Would Have Been" a EU Luke Skywalker Fanboy .
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
11.26.2012 , 11:57 AM | #32
1. Jar Jar Binks - yes, I said it. Without this guy Palpatine would have never got into power and those blasted arrogant Jedi would never have got extinct. Go Jar Jar!

2. Count Dooku - I agree with Aurbere here, even in the TCW he doesn't get much attention. He's just that guy, you know, who pretended to be in charge? No you don't remember? Oh well....

3. Darth Traya - Everyone admits she is awesome in every way, and yet only me and lokdron have her in our sigs! Whats going on! She likes the most quotable character ever! Respect her! Oh and I never see her in Top 10 Sith threads. Why, just why.

4. Darth Plagueis - Read the book, he's awesome. 50% of Sidious's 'master' plan was down to him.

Thats all I got.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
11.26.2012 , 12:18 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
1. Jar Jar Binks - yes, I said it. Without this guy Palpatine would have never got into power and those blasted arrogant Jedi would never have got extinct. Go Jar Jar!

2. Count Dooku - I agree with Aurbere here, even in the TCW he doesn't get much attention. He's just that guy, you know, who pretended to be in charge? No you don't remember? Oh well....

3. Darth Traya - Everyone admits she is awesome in every way, and yet only me and lokdron have her in our sigs! Whats going on! She likes the most quotable character ever! Respect her! Oh and I never see her in Top 10 Sith threads. Why, just why.

4. Darth Plagueis - Read the book, he's awesome. 50% of Sidious's 'master' plan was down to him.

Thats all I got.
Add in Odan-Urr and you're good. Seriously, just wiki him or wait for me to release The Great Hyperspace War or a character thread on him. I'm seriously serious. If I was anymore serious, I'd be Mace Windu.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Korithras's Avatar


Korithras
11.26.2012 , 11:52 PM | #34
In no particular order:

- Wedge Antilles
- Kyle Katarn
- Thrawn
- Darth Maul (Hands down the most awesome of all of Sidious' apprentices, he deserved more development)
- Dash Rendar

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
11.27.2012 , 01:30 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Add in Odan-Urr and you're good. Seriously, just wiki him or wait for me to release The Great Hyperspace War or a character thread on him. I'm seriously serious. If I was anymore serious, I'd be Mace Windu.
Lol, wait no, your serious. I await an enlightening in depth - I'm sure it will be better than any wiki page I could read!

LordCJK's Avatar


LordCJK
11.27.2012 , 06:43 AM | #36
In terms of power?
1.Hero of Tython. He's defeated the Voice of the Emperor, great deal.But i saw him only in one top.
2.Marka Ragnos.He's really underrated, he's recognized as one of the greatest sith, it was stated that if he will be fully reborn, New Jedi Order will be destroyed.
3. Abeloth. Well, she's equal or above The Ones and some people compare her to Vitiate or even Nihilus.
4. Kyp Durron. He was one of the strongest Jedi from NJO, but i really rarely see him in somebody's top.
5. Darth Plagueis. One of the strongest Sith Lords in the history, was just about equal to Sidious, so he's from Vitiate and Sidious league.But have same problem as Durron.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
11.29.2012 , 11:02 AM | #37
1.Darth Traya.
2.Vodo Siosk Baas.
3.Odan Urr.
4.Darth Malak
5.Count Dooku.

Trixdope's Avatar


Trixdope
11.29.2012 , 11:09 AM | #38
in no order

1. Darth Malak
2. Darth Talon
3. Darth Maul
4. Bastila Shan
5. Simus

Tomb-Stone's Avatar


Tomb-Stone
11.29.2012 , 02:30 PM | #39
In no order:

Darth Plagueis
Kal Skirata
Count Dooku
Grand Moff Tarkin
Mnggal Mnggal < epically awesome potential
^^^
I think it's pronounced something like this...
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
11.29.2012 , 05:20 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomb-Stone View Post
In no order:

Darth Plagueis
Kal Skirata
Count Dooku
Grand Moff Tarkin
Mnggal Mnggal < epically awesome potential
^^^
I think it's pronounced something like this...
Kal Skirata? Interesting. I loved that character. I wish the writer had finished the story though...